Nicole Richie Wedding Menu

'Tis the Season

12/12/2010 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Butternut squash is in season this time of year -- and if the guests at Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's wedding yesterday didn't know that, they sure learned it yesterday.

1212-joel-madden-nicole-richie-doc-launch-ex-credit
TMZ obtained the menu from the big affair, which gave partygoers an option of filet mignon or seared ahi tuna as the main course -- which came after a salad for the first course and a butternut squash-centric second course.

Bon appétit!

ckat

ewww

ckat

think I'd rather eat dog sh*t.

NDNchief

Congatulations on your nuptials Nicole. I always thought you were hilarious on "The Simple Life". Only reason I watched.

jeezlouise

who gives a crap about this little narcissistic skank- the one that used to get so wasted , she drove on the wrong side of the road and her douche hubby from that lame defunct band. Really Nicole? Really? We dont care.Sell your wedding photos to The Star

FruitSalad

Joel must be pretty stupid too if he can stand being around her for long.

jatti418

Buttermut or Butternut? I'm just sayin..

Faith

Huh, couldn't have chosen better photos of them? As for JeezLouise - don't read the post if you don't care. You said it right "she USED to get so wasted" now she's a mom with several successful fashion lines who has really turned herself around. She should be congratulated not shunned. There are a lot of other celebs out there who are completely worthless and have not even tried to turn their lives around. You go Nicole!

Moe Green

Can someone explain to me why I dislike Nicole so much. She's really creepy.

JLS

Nice menu. Beautiful wedding for two very good people.

I wish them nothing but happiness.

Wow, a nice post with everything spelled correctly and no immature crap.

EastCoastChopper

Ha ha - this is the menu from American Psycho...Soooo 1985! Keep it simple! Roast prime rib of beef and Honey garlic duck nuggets!

Anyway, the reception with have open bar and needle exchange - I can't wait...Word is, a nice ball of tar heroin has been acquired for the gig.

Becky

I think some are missing the point. The food is burgundy and gold. Obviously they went with a holiday theme and motif and had burgundy and gold colors, thus the squash and beets.

HillClimber

Congratulation to the couple - despite the rash of disparaging remarks here in the comment page. The menu itself was interesting and provided a variety of flavors, colors, and choices. I am only sorry that I didn't see a soup course which I generally appreciate at a meal.
TMZ - is it generally required that comments be tacky, off color, and insulting? I'm only asking as I see that in so many of the comments listed here.

en Todo Momento!!

tmz, you people are so trashy, publishing these folks 'wedding menu'!! i mean come on, did the guy rip off the sleves of his tux to match his otherwise outfit? since when does this 'type' engage in marrriages??! you lost me somewher down the line...

en Todo Momento!!

oh 'barfed goat cheese platters'....yum.

lulusez

Wow. Thanks for the info. Great reporting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments