Michael C. Hall's Wife

To File for Divorce

12/13/2010 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They play brother and sister on television and got married in real life -- but now Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter have new roles ... they're gonna be exes, and TMZ has learned Jennifer is pulling the plug on the marriage.

Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall Divorce
Sources tell TMZ Jennifer will file divorce papers this week, possibly tomorrow.

Hall and Carpenter have been separated for "some time."

The split was first reported by "Access Hollywood."

0709_split_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

DEX

I'm glad, she is UGLY!!! He deserves much better. Maybe they will get rid of her on the next season, that would be nice, I am sick of her! SEE YA DEBRA!

MARCELA

please dont killer!!! good luck to you michael

Danae

Who wants to bet he'll be with Stiles in a few months? Openly, that is.

Ann K

What the el is in the drinking water out there in LA? Man! Another one! I hope this does not affect the show! I love her! I love him! He is the exec producer! Do not kill off your sister Dex! And it's Harry, not Harvey!

ChrisB

I'm kinda surprised - I hoped they were solid. I love 'Dexter'. Wish them both the best and I hope for happiness and health in their futures.

Anastasia

Never could wrap my mind around this one to begin with, so I am not surprised --

Of course, it's always sad when a marriage doesn't work out, but thank God they don't have kids. How does Harvey feel about this one??

Carvey

I don't care if Hall is gay or not. I don't care why he and his sister are getting divorced. All I care about is that this better not have any impact on season five getting here on schedule. If you Dexter writers have to pull all-nighters to figure out how weave the death of Deb in to your preexisting story line then you better pull all-nighters, but I want season five on my television screen on time. Every character is killable except Dexter... and maybe Vince Masuka. That is all. Get to work.

Carvey

Uh, make that season six better get here on time. This was season five. Season three was so sucky that I guess I blanked it out.

arsene

mon msn est vivien225@hotmail.fr

Dan

Smart man, she is a beast.

sarah

He always struck me as gay...so really I was more surprised when they got married.

chippinainteasy

seems like they took a nap on season 5.. it wasn't as bad as the 2nd season, but I guess anything would have been a let down after season 4

flipthewheel

why do people think shes ugly shes cute but she is a bitch thats for sure talking about there problems to people on set you just cant do that kinda of stuff that is her first marriage and probably her last i hope.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6