Miley's Liam-a-like

Guy from 'Friday Night Lights'

12/14/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the guy Miley Cyrus thought was her ex-boyfriend in the bong video we posted last week ... was actually one of the stars of the TV show "Friday Night Lights."

1213_miley_liam_grey_EX_Getty
In the video, Miley is cackling about how much the mystery man looks like her ex, Liam Hemsworth (middle). Sources at the party tell TMZ the guy was actually Grey Damon (right), who plays newcomer Hastings Ruckle in the latest season of "FNL."

A source close to Damon tells us it was indeed him -- but all he did was walk in the room, heard Miley yell, turned around and walked out. We're told he had never met Miley before.

Assuming you haven't done any psychedelic drugs today, we ask ...

JLS

Miley is a dumb girl.

Fae90

well he really looks a lot like Liam!

luvmiley98

LMAO!

robert007

She looks like this wasn't the first time she's hit a bong.

chris

Considering the cir***stances, it was natural to assume she was hallucinating, but after seeing the picture of Damon next to the picture of Hemsworth, you have to admit that there is more resemblance than the people around Miley at the party were admitting. I'm now even more convinced that the girl taking the video, and the others denying that the guy looked anything like Hemsworth, were deliberately attempting to mess with her while she was already in a highly hallucinatory state. That's not something good people do to someone who's tripping. That's the kind of "friend" that I would drop from my guest list, and I hope Cyrus does the same. On a completely different subject, why is it that TMZ can find out who Damon was, but can't identify the woman taking the video. Is it that TMZ knows who that person is but made a deal with that person to buy the video and then lie about where it came from? I think I already know who the videographer is but would not name the person without knowing for sure that she is guilty of the crime of selling it to TMZ. All I can say is that I hope that the criminal is found and brought to justice. TMZ comes off as very suspicious in this entire case since they bought the video in question.

Gloria Unread

I agree with robert007 - Miley knew how to use the carburetor on that bong pretty well, that definitely wasn't her first time.

I hate that this will probably get Salvia criminalized. I don't care for it, but people should have the right to put whatever substances they want into their bodies.

Thanks, Miley! You ruined Salvia's legal status for everyone just because you didn't want to admit you smoked Marijuana. I hope you're proud of yourself.

chris

@#7, why would she need to be coached if this was not her first time? She looks about as unfamiliar with the workings of a bong as any first-timer I've ever seen. That indicates to me that not only is this her first time smoking a bong, but it is probable that she's had little to no experience with weed as well. I would imagine that being spied on by an army of paparazzi and reporters made her pretty timid about using illegal drugs and she waited till it was legal for her to use beer--in Madrid where the legal age to consume beer is 16, not 18 as TMZ falsely reported--and to use salvia--18 in California. So far she's done nothing illegal--that we know about--and her public behavior makes it look as though she consults a lawyer before doing anything she thinks might get her in trouble with the law. If I had $65 million in the bank, and thousands of reporters waiting to report on the first time I screwed up in public, I'd consult a lawyer before every move I made too.

chris

@#10, if you want to keep salvia legal then get out and work to keep it legal. It is already illegal in 14 states and that happened before Miley ever took her first bong hit of salvia. This jackass former California assemblyman tried to criminalize salvia in 2007. Did you do anything to help stop him? I doubt it because you come off as someone who would rather blame one individual for your own lack of citizenship! The federal government is trying to make it illegal nationwide. Have you done anything, even call your Congressmember, to stop them? It's pretty lame blaming this on Miley Cyrus, who was a baby when the movement to criminalize this drug first started. I'd say it's more likely that the attention that Miley Cyrus has brought to the attempts to criminalize salvia makes it more likely that lazy citizens like you might actually get involved to stop this prohibition. You should be thanking her, not condemning her. Plus, btw, it makes you look like a hypocrite when you admit to liking the drug but condemn someone else for trying it.

Bizzle

If you've never done Salvia(that's what she was smoking) you'll know her little spaz-out was nothing compared to a full on assault that plant can put on your brain! The coaching was to hold it(10-15sec per hit recommended), def not how to use the bong though!!
Salvia really screws with your perception on fundamental levels where your logical and creative brains collide and reality warps...

All little miss Miley got was a taste, if she had held it like you're supposed to, that video would have been WAAAAYYYYY more intense!

mileyloverFROMmalaysia!

give her a break ppls!! i still love her no matter what.she is 18 and young and having fun.
come on,everybody makes mistakes.everybody has those days.
LEAVE MILEY ALONE <3

Truth

GTFO!!!! HE'S NEVER MET MET MILEY BEFORE - LMAO! SOOO HOW DID THE DOUCHE BAG END UP AT HER HOUSE?? HE MUST KNOW THE BLUE PRINT LAYOUT SINCE HE WALKED IN AND THEN OUT. SMFH.

Karren

Miley should KNOW BETTER. She has had other things that she "leaked" onto U-Tube or whatever when she was like 14 or 15.
She & her girl friends would make silly little videos. Then she had the incident with the questionable "photograph" taken of her by that famous photographer (Hutton??). Miley should know by now that everyone has a cell phone & can snap her picture at any time /point /place !!

Oval Beach

Um...oh...they do look exactly alike...they are caucasian...they have light colored eyes and are sporting facial hair and they smug entitled smerks on their faces...yep..twins I tell ya...twins.

Delmar

The two men look similar and can definitely be mistaken for each other at least facially with a casual glance. I don't think Miley hallucinated at all on the video, she wasn't sober but she wasn't totally out of it either.

mannequin

I wonder how Liam likes the video of his little disney princess.
What a nice girl to take home to the family for the holidays.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments