Christina Aguilera Gets Clenchy

12/15/2010 9:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Christina Aguilera got a hand from her freshly-minted boyfriend, Matt Rutler, in Paris on Wednesday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
The former production assistant ain't letting go of the soon-to-be-divorced Xtina anytime soon.

openminded_momma

I thought she realized she needed to find herself after what she said getting in a long relationship then married so young. As a woman, I really hate when women act so pathetically desperate for men and relationships and I think we all can see through this guy. She needs to focus more on here child at this moment, remember you have a child that needs a lot of support right now Christina? I have nothing against you getting divorced, but this selfish act and foolish act has made not just me but many lose respect for you.

Raejean

Leggings are not for her with those legs.

Love Star Wars

Adultery.

Jackie

Wow!!...After Divorce running into another relation. These stars are just the worst examples of everything. However much money they have.

Mary

Everyone said it was because he was cheating. But look who moved on so quick! God she's ugly!!

mr.e

People tend to gain weight when they go through depression and dont act like your asses never moved on quick so y dont u get off her case and get on with your lives!

mr.e

People tend to gain weight while they go thru depression and dont act like your asses dont move on quick just get off her case and go on with your lives!

una

She has finally become her mother. Pear shape. Thinning hair under that golden retreiver on her head. A little more bow-legged perhaps. Thats the "Agulita chiquita part of her" The rest is puuuuure maw!

J

A tacky, tasteless, tarty, thunder-thighs.

ambin

She's fat? ugly? I think she is beautiful and i love the extra few pounds.

TXluvsMJ2

She is still hot even with a few extra pounds. I am more concerned with her fetish for ugly men.

Posted at 7:31 PM on Dec 15, 2010 by mike

Yep, I agree. The first honest comment I've seen so far.

hotbitch

Ever since the Burlesque premiere I thought she looked pregnant. That would absolutely explain the sudden split, weight gain and stepping out with the new guy so soon. At the very least, she cheated.

The Sitch

She looks like a grenade

lhartwell

This just kills me, yet another couple with zero dignity or morals. She isn't even divorced yet and has the godzilla balls to waltz around with some new random guy. {I'm so sure there will be a string of them}

These people profess allllllll their love for one another in public, on talk shows and alike. Then in two seconds they all of a sudden fall out of love?

Now, another child will watch Mommy go thru men like underwear and think its 'normal' I guess I know why so many grown people ahve issues. There are way too many sh-it-head parents as role models.

I could care less how much she gains, loses, what the heck her weight has to do with anything is beyond me, her concern should be fatherless son.

I wonder where he is when she out and about flauting her new man. Puke. Grow up already and get a clue and stop having babies if you are not a grown up.

lexnmia

She always looks so dirty, like she needs a bath. What is with some celebrities not bathing?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments