« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather -- Arrest Warrant Issued

12/16/2010 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather is a wanted man ... and not in a good way.

Floyd Mayweather Arrest Warrant
A judge in Las Vegas has issued a warrant for Floyd's arrest -- stemming from the battery charge for allegedly poking a security guard in the face last month during a parking dispute.

The judge originally issued -- and then immediately recalled -- the warrant after a hearing on December 7 -- but after complaints from the prosecution that Floyd was receiving preferential treatment ... it was reissued.

As we first reported, security guard Shayne Smith claims Mayweather went ballistic after receiving two parking tickets outside of his own home in Vegas.

Mayweather faces six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

crazyguy1985

dude this is such crap! have you seen the vid...... what a friggin over reaction.... f tha police! incident here-- .youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco...gimme a break!

Moe Green

It's quite serious to even touch another person especially a peace or safety officer. It's a form of road rage. Fortunately in this case no one was seriously injured.

Fidel Sarcastro

Well there goes any chance for a Mayweather v. Pacquiao superfight, at least for the time being. This is probably music to Mosley's ears.

Anonymous

come on, what's the big deal

Moe Green

The car was illegally parked on public property. That piece of land was part of America. He is denying legitimate access to that part of America. No self righteous, self entitled, rich and/or bully should be allowed to do that.

Mike

He's above the law.

Tammy

I'm still waiting to hear what Mayweather has to say about what this dude said happened. I mena, I can say he poked me in the face, but that don't make it true. I think Floyd will come out with "I don't' know what this dude is talking about. I didn't see him, much less touch him." As best I can gather, this is a he said situation and there is no tangile evidence anywhere that this even happened.

Big One

And I'm sure security guard Shayne Smith has never parked illegally. What a douche.

"See my uniform? You gatta respect my uniform!"

OH PLEASE! I am so sick of these insecure ******* that entrap people for no reason.

No doubt, you can probably purchase crack 2 blocks down the road but he is more concerned about a parking violation.

Shayne; go work at a beauty pageant or the mall.

Moe Green

Tammy, totally agree. Innocent until prove guilty. That's what the courts are for. If it's a false charge, the should prosecute the claimant.

Dr Bob, you're in the wrong place for "can we please hear good things about nice people". There are plenty of sites for that. TMS is about people we don't like.

konaehukai

Mayweather is a joke. I hope the fight happens so Floyd can actually get beat by someone that as better skills.

Hey floyd. Beat other boxers, not women, kids or other whimps. Moron.

grace

floyd is a part of las vegas .He gives so much money to schools and people in need > all u hear is bad stuff because thats what u want to hear dont you ????

Bippy

Just have him and 50 cents give the guy all their money - got plenty of it - like to show it all over - let the victim have at least $5M!!!

tgrfan42069

floyd fears manny

BLAZEDnJAMMIN

LMAO, you can poke your security guard and beat your girl, but can't fight manny pacquiao? LMAO! what a big joke to the boxing entertainment. you can win undefeated, but can't step up to pacman. man..this guy is HILARIOUS.

kiss0fthedragon

I guess it's one way to legitimately avoid fighting Pacquiao. Right Floyd ;OP? Don't drop the soap wherever you end up. Let's get ready to rumble!!!! The undisputed racist woman beater of the world, Flooooyyyd Mayweather!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments