Winona:

Mel ... Loathsome Homophobe, Anti-Semite

12/16/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As if more proof were needed, Winona Ryder just revealed more evidence of Mel Gibson's bigotry.

1216_wynona_mel_BN_Getty_01

In an interview with GQ, Winona recalls, "I remember, like, fifteen years ago, I was at one of those big Hollywood parties. And he was really drunk.  I was with my friend, who's gay. He made a really horrible gay joke. And somehow it came up that I was Jewish. He said something about 'oven dodgers,' but I didn't get it. "

Ryder said at the time she had no clue what Mel was referring to, adding, "He's anti-Semitic and he's homophobic. No one believed me!"

Mel's rep had no comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

artie help

oh for goodness sakes, she was probably just wearing something that she "picked up" that day.

Chia

You guys are so pro-Mel.

If you're going to be impartial, at least have photos of both people that look similar (both look good or crazy).

Cthrew

Old news, TMZ. Didn't I tell you folks that Harvey was no friend of Mel's?

TMZ dont like me

So....what the hell is an oven dodger?? Nevermind, I'll google it.

Frieda

This from a creepy little shoplifter with mental problems?
Mel isn't a homophobe or anti-Semite. He made the Passion and the BACKLASH is crap like this.

TMZgossip

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Genna

Oh please...a convicted thief and a liar, and they print what she has to "hearsay" as "true" about what may or may not have happened 15 years ago.

Low blow, Harvey. Take this story down!!!

I won't dignify this article with another post, and neither should anyone else!

elizabeth

I have to agree....I think Harvey and TMZ are trying to make Mel look really bad.....Mel is NO saint...but, does TMZ have to be so blatantly negative against Mel, especially at this time???..I have tried to be quiet on this subject...but, it is so obvious...that I just wanted Harvey and TMZ to know that we know...
I mean..."Breaking News"...that is 15 years old....please!!!

TMZgossip

I won't dignify this article with another post, and neither should anyone else!

Posted at 9:11 AM on Dec 16, 2010 by Genna
...

CMTFU!!!!!
taking your meds and going home?

Kilmerfan

Did Winona steal anything from GQ after the interview? She needed practice for a role ya know. ;)

No wonder Val Kilmer does not return her calls.

lowens1975

I suppose she forgot to mention that she's a thief?

Genna

By the way, Winona's father is an atheist and her mother is a Buddhist. Ryder does not practice any religion whatsoever. So much for her "honesty."

carpetMuncher

Wow who is that chick, Oh yea some washed up actress trying to get her name back in the light. So what Mel can hate who ever he wants. This is America or have you forgotten. Lots of people hate the jews and gays so what. I have heard so may actors smack on both gays and jews not to mention tell jokes. Like Kathy Griffen said Comedians are a protected class of people they can say whatever they want when its a joke for their act. Maybe Mel was trying out a new act.

Tellthetruth59

When I want a has been, shoplifting, druggy psycho's opinion I'll ask for it... or not.

Robert

This bimbo is trying pimp a dead career. She needs to get back to the trailer park in Petaluma...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments