Alleged Ashton Mistress Puts Alleged Sweater on eBay

12/20/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brittney Jones -- the woman who claims she had an affair with Ashton Kutcher -- now claims she has one of Ashton's sweaters ... and she's selling it on eBay.

1219_ebay_sweater
Brittney posted the sweater over the weekend with an initial asking price of $500, along with this note: "This sweater was given to me after spending the night with Ashton. I no longer have any attachment to this sweater and I am hoping someone else will enjoy it."

Ashton has been adamant he had nothing to do with Jones -- and has tried blocking a sex tape featuring Jones (Ashton's not in it).  Jones is also fighting to keep the tape from going public.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

leslie

Wow!!! $22,000!! If this is not Ashton or Demi buying this sweater, then whoever is must either have more money than God and buying this for Sh%ts and giggles or they are the dumbest person on earth!
That or someone will just get a unpaid item strike and this dumb girl will get fooled again LOL

krys

You have GOT to be f'ing kidding me! http://cgi.ebay.com/Sweater-owned-Ashton-Kutcher-given-me-personally-/250744360...390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a61874dc6

Jason

Did the item sell after? I checked Thursday and Ebay had no listing of it. Did they remove it?

CrabbyPatty

I was wondering the same thing; suddenly it was gone...poof!

Donna

hey there are always people out there that can,t stand someone else being happy hang in there Ashton and Demi you guys are great together who cares what they think I love you guys. lots of luck and love for years to come...

Carrie

What a loser!

I get these "stars" cheat but WHY WHY do they pick these loser, lowlife, WHORES to cheat with there are PLENTY of women (not in LA of course) that would sleep with these men and NEVER tell anyone (right or wrong). Not all women are fame whores. I would NEVER EVER want to be famous much less for just banging actor, this girl has no class at all and no self respect. And cheating men in LA don't sleep with LA FAME WHORES. Simple enough!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5