Lindsay Accuser Accused of Assaulting Her Husband

12/22/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The former Betty Ford staffer who claims Lindsay Lohan assaulted her was herself accused of battery ... by her husband.

1221_dawn_holland_ex_doc

Dawn Holland, who has filed a criminal battery complaint against Lindsay, was embroiled in a bitter divorce last year.  Holland's husband claims in legal docs obtained by TMZ, she accused him of cheating and one day, "She got out of bed.  She hit me."

In another incident in 2008, Dawn's husband claims she "lost control, broke up a lot of my personal property and attacked me, kicking me in the leg and causing a contusion."

For her part, Dawn claims her hubby viciously attacked her on several occasions.

Dawn -- who is now divorced -- has a restraining order against her ex-husband, but his petition for one was denied.

dd

EXCUSE me Linds is the CRIMINAL here have some of u forgotten the reason she has been in several rehabs and none have helped her. She is a sick person and a criminal (CONVICTED) criminal!

Robert Trudeau

well character witness is important in some cases, but in this case it just muddles the truth....Dawn Holland was ACCUSED by her ex-husband of abuse...... yet SHE has a restraining order against HIM, and his restraining order against her was denied.... so Dawn's abusive past is non-existant, in fact, she has been abused most likely by her ex, and that why she doesn't want a spoiled junky b**** like Lindsey Lohan to get away with causing her harm when she was just doing her job.....

dd

HIPPA protects patient records, did she release Lohans medical records to TMZ? No, she spoke on something that was public because of the 911 call, she spoke about a personal attack on her. B.Ford clinic needs to tighten the rules, can Joe Blow just hop a fence and get to the clients there? Most are a lot bigger and richer than Lohan.

Ron

This waste of space just wants a pay out,and TMZ started the ball rolling,nice job guys,who else are you gonna help milk star out of there money.JUST ANOTHER LOW LIFE LOOKING FOR A PAY DAY.

Ms_Tell

He said, she said. If he was cheating, I don't blame her. I still believe her side, after reading her report. Just sounds way too much like LL, though it is a shame that there are these blemishes on this workers credibility. I hope it does not keep LL from getting her just rewards. (JAIL)

Tammy

I'm waiting to see what the cops do after viewing surveillance to form an opinion? As far as the restraining order goes against her husband, even if SHE WAS ABUSING HER HIM, she'd get the restraining order because in any domestic situation, the man is automatically guilty.

Lizz

To No. 55, Lindsay isn't in rehab cause she's a "CRIMINAL," she's in rehab for an abuse problem. DUH!

sunshinerad

Nah, eff this. I believe Lindsay.

Lee

How dare that criminal whom has a police record of battery on her estranged husband and an ex addict, actually try extort in open public regardless of her priors, to extort 10 million cash from Lindsay. How cheap and lowlifed of that horrible woman whom has gone to court for beating her husband several times...yes its in the L.A. court records.
I hope to heaven she gets punished for extortion and have her stand in the food stamp line FOR GOOD!!! You piece of S**T.
Lindsay, I love your movies, your personna on set, your smile and we at home wish you and your family a better time and its to come, because you are one special actress and person and you have so much in life to do and we are patiently waiting for you to appear in many movies and we love your singing, Take care and God bless you and yours, sincerely, Lee in San Diego.

sunshinerad

Nah, eff this. I believe Lindsay.

Sandi

OMG This Holland chick is so in the wrong..thats why BF fired her...Anyone working in a place such as BF cannot go ahead and talk about any patient like she did to TMZ..she says she was placed on administrative leave and felt she would be fired....so to me that sounds like she thought what the hell..if im getting fired then I am gonna try to make some cash on this....so unprofessional...and usually it is the victim who calls 911 not the aggressor...I think this chick is trying to milk this for all it's worth..and funny enough Lindsey is still at BF and this chick has been fired...i think its fairly obvious who is at fault here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4