Lindsay Lohan: I'm The Victim!!!

12/22/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims the Betty Ford staffer who now claims she's the victim of battery was so abusive she made Lindsay cry.

Lindsay Lohan Assault
Lindsay is squarely disputing the story chemical dependency technician Dawn Holland told TMZ ... that Lindsay attacked her and caused her to sprain her arm so severely she's on workers' comp.  Lindsay says, for starters, she wasn't even with her two roommates hours before the incident.  Lindsay says she was out getting her hair done.

Lindsay is telling her friends and family, when she returned to the house, Holland grabbed her abruptly and pushed her so hard, Lindsay began to cry.

Lindsay says that's when she went inside the house and called 911.

As for refusing to take a breathalyzer, Lindsay says she actually asked Holland to give her a test but Holland refused.

Lindsay claims there were not only witnesses that saw everything ... there are surveillance cameras to prove her story.

Michael Lohan also defended Lindsay ... by saying she was just acting in self defense.

1222_holley_video1222_michael_lohan_flashcity_video

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

love

I can't till the video comes out and Dawn can get lost!

love

wait*

Sad sad

That lady must be way jealous of her. That's crazy.

Kelly

She is never, ever in the wrong about anything!

Lohan's anddenial go hand in hand.

James

Lindsay Lohan is troubled, and her breath smells like Camel dung.

Schmange

Can't wait to see the video

Truth Hurts

Holland said she made an agreement with TMZ, the entertainment news website, to speak about a violent incident with the 24-year-old actress. Because she is a healthcare worker that agreement could put her and the website in violation of HIPAA laws and subject them to criminal prosecution.s

Forfacksakes

Seriously? Lindsey is claiming SHE'S the victim......AGAIN?!? I've read the posts where people are jumping on the BF Tech for going to the media. I understand that, even if it wasn't breaking HIPPA laws because she wasn't divulging actual medical information, it was still against the policy of BF and therefor wrong. I get that. And I'm pretty sure that she's probably stretching the truth to make herself look better than what actuall happened. But, C'MON!!! Lindsey is a VICTIM?!? Somewhere in the middle of these 2, if not leaning a bit more towards the ex-BF Tech, is the truth.

We don't know much, if anything about this BF Tech. BUT, we have a PROVEN track record with Lindsey. EVERY time she has claimed to be a victim, the reality comes barreling at us like the light in the tunnel being a speedy train! She got pushed so hard, for no reason, that it made her cry?!? Lmao! IDIOTIC!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, regrettably; If Lindsey does not start taking this seriously, and start taking responsibility for her own actions, she is going to be dead within a year of being released from BF. That is if she isn't in jail. This disease, unless PRACTICING recovery, only leads to jails, institutions, and death. So far, she's hit 2 of them. Only 1 left.

Bottom line, you know a person has problems when even Paris distanced herself a loooooooooong time ago!

nadia

Finally, the video will come out and reveal the truth.Lindsay is a strong woman and we are so proud of her.

Truth Hurts

Number 8 you're long winded, I doubt anyone will read more than the first few words of your comment, blah blah blah blah blah, I'm a jealous spiteful woman is how it read to me.

gill

I believe Lindsay in this case. I am always suspicious of people who file worker claims over minor injuires(if she even was injured). On one of the seasons of Celeb Rehab another worker assaulted one of the patients. It was caught on tape. Looks like this lady has a history of violence against others. I don't trust her.

Truth Hurts

JLS

Lindsay Lohan cried because she was once again caught for non compliance!

This young woman is an ACTRESS. Get it?

Her credibility is ZERO.

Mr. Head

I'd totally throw Lindsay a bone. I believe Lindsay, I think this woman wants money out her story. And who goes on workers comp for a sprained arm? If I told my boss I had a sprained arm and I needed workers comp, he'd laugh at me, then proceed to fire me. Whiny asses!

Truth Hurts