Wesley Snipes in Prison -- Chickening Out for Xmas

12/24/2010 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wesley Snipes can at least count on a solid meal for his first of three Christmases behind bars -- TMZ has learned ... the actor will feast on chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread ... and more!!!

0825_wesley_snipes_EX_tmz
Check out the full December 25th dinner menu at the McKean Correctional Facility in Pennsylvania -- baked chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, cheese quiche, cornbread stuffing, corn, rolls, wheat bread, and best of all ... ASSORTED PIES!!!

Sources at the prison tell TMZ, Snipes can also go to church, play cards, or watch movies if he wants.

Decisions, decisions.

sandra

Why do you make fun? There is no reason. It is sad.

UnboundZero

wesley "pipes" :)

Emm

DAMN... Feds really know how to waste hard working tax payers dollars. State and local prisons and jails are lucky to get a baloney sandwich.

Must be nice staying at club-fed!!!

I hope he's paying for all they special accommodations from his own pocket. Why should we pay for bad behavior?????????

either or

What? No salami for Wes on Xmas? I find that HARD to believe.

either or

What? No salami for Wes on Xmas? I find that HARD to believe.

cagestoker

hahaha.." first of-three Xmases behind bars" my ass, this dude will be out on parole within 6 months, you can bet money on it !

MC

It's Christmas give it a rest. The guy has three kids at home and a wife who aren't going to spend the holidays with him.

CHRIS

THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE IN JAIL. OUR GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND VILE WE HAVE LEADERS THAT ARE DESTROYING US FROM THE INSIDE. WAKE UP WERE NEXT. WESLEY SNIPES IS IN PRISON WHILE TONY HAYWOOD, BUSH OBAMA AND FOR GODS SAKE **** CHENEY ARE JUST WALKING AROUND FREE IT'S REALLY SICKENING.

angles

NOOW THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE IN PRISON THERE ARE ALOT OF OTHER ONES BELONG THERE BUT I HOPE HE WINS HIS CASE WHEN HE GOES TO COURT THIS MAN HAS BEEN WRONGED BY THE LAW.BUT I HOPE HE CAN HOLD ON UNTIL THEN

Ernie

The guy who said that Wesley will be out in 6 months don't bet on it if you "Piss" off the "IRS" and they send you to "Debtor's Prison" where Wesley will do all 3 years. While he is doing his "Debtor's" time Intrest and Penalty are adding up. The IRS put the "Arm" on him. When he gets out the "Tax Man" is going to be right there and hand him a new "Tax Bill" and if he can't pay he'll be right back in. The IRS is going to make an example out of Wesley Snipes. Wesley Snipe fought the "IRS" and the "IRS" WON.

realdwn2erth

No, matter what he did in his past; He's still a human being, and no one; "I mean; no one; is infallable.. and, I would not wish prison or jail, on even, my worst enemies; at least; not during the Xmas, Holiday season." He deserves the right, to be home with his family for Xmas.. And, I do not give a damn! What you may think of me, for my comment. "You can: Kiss my a**! In advance!"..

Emm

Posted at 6:36 AM on Dec 24, 2010 by Meghan

and

Posted at 8:40 AM on Dec 24, 2010 by realdwn2erth

Tell that to ALL the woman he beat in his lifetime that are walking around with either mental or physical or both types of scares for the rest of their lives. Tell Halley Berry that has to live with hearing loss, due to this "WOMAN BEATER".

I say he's in jail on the wrong charges. Is there a statue of limitations to be charges with ABUSE???

His wife and kids need a break from his threats and big mouth. They are probably celebrating the fact that they don't have to deal with him. Hopefully his wife will have time to put enough money aside and get the H*LL away from him and save her kids. Break the chain of ABUSERS, save your children...

Chris Brown is a saint compared to this POND S*** *SSHOLD.

Tensa

I don't think anyone is in sympathy with Wesley Snipes. In all these years he has not paid his taxes and only now they lock him up. Why? Hmmm
As we say in the UK, it's tax payers money that will look after prisoners.

bstill

And for dessert a nice cream filled twink - ie!

Hugh Jass

the Quiche is to keep them serene and sedated as it transmutes all that testosterone into soothing seratonin...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments