Moby and Lady Gaga

Connected Through Burlesque

12/24/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moby -- the DJ -- claims he knew Lady Gaga way before she became a world famous superstar ... because the two of them used to hang out at Burlesque clubs together back in NY.

1224-moby-video-launch-2-credit

Moby was out in L.A. yesterday -- where he told us the two used to kick it at the famous Slipper Room when Gaga was "hosting burlesque nights and doing burlesque for like ten people a night."

Dude also kinda sorta takes a shot at his old arch-rival Eminem -- 'cause when we asked what he thought about Em's new album ... he told us, "It's a little pop for me."

Ouch.

James

Nice Moby! MnM is a twit.

b

Look at this loser what a dork. His 15 minutes are over. Who cares when he met lady ga ga. They both suck. Tmz let this guy crawl back into obscurity.

Sarcastic1

He looks like an adult bed wetter. Creepy

sleepdotcom

Moby is a producer. He isn't trying to be in the limelight like 90% of these people on this site. To say his 15 minutes are over is such an ignorant thing to say. Moby will work for the rest of his life because he is..Moby. Unlike say someone like..Lindsay Lohan.

James

Well said, There is ignorance in Pop, they don't get it. MnM spawned a generation of ignorance. Mnm will be gone before Moby.

NickSunset

Just look at him and you fall asleep. BORING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

weed

Moby is part of the bad years in music that is still going on

blak

I don't listen to his music but I respect the guy, Moby's doesn't spread hate and cause pain like eminem.

Gloria

I love Moby. He's modest and really talented. His music is wonderful. I saw him at The Slipper Room once. I think he was there with Joaquin Phoenix.

Sad sad

Dark Vader agree lol. I don't think it's a put down about Eminem. More like I just need attention cause I use to know so and so (name drop for importance) and I use to be pop. But now I'm not. I'm elite so kiss my adult diaper.

DeeDee Russel

Does he have AIDS?

B

Who has he produced? Some other ****. Eminem is a loser to. But he sold millions of copies this year. What has this moon man done. He is a fudge packer.

Um, wow...

Guess he figured dropping Eminem's name would keep him in the media longer than saying something about Gaga...b/c, come on... who the eff likes Gaga?!?! You'd think he would've learned his lesson about letting Em's name come out of his mouth... The ball is now in Em's court... Just wait!!

Sad sad

Storm The %ucking Kastle. Eminem wipes his behind with his lyrics. I doubt he would waste a breath on moldy.

jojo

"Moby
you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed *** blow me
You don't know me, you're too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno
Now lets go, just give me the signal I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults" famously quoted by eminem

Moby is just trying to get in another eminem song. This old man seriously has an Eminem fetish...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments