« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thehoch

Yet another athlete with the ghetto mentality who thinks the world revolves around him.

Unbelievable!

moussemaker

"nuclear verbal attack"? Huh?
Mayweather is no Mel Gibson.
He just wants in his house, that's all.

Chris

Yawn...he just wanted to get into HIS house. These security guards know him. No need to ask for his ID. They're just trying to screw with him.

He could have handled it better, sure...but given the prior incidents with these security guards, Mayweather probably doesn't like them and vice versa.

jax24

I'm so sick of these celebrities who think they can do and act however they want. Mayweather is a douchebag who needs to get over himself. Dude probably didn't recognize him and was just doing his job, not everyone follows boxing. Maybe it was his first day on the job, who knows; but whatever it was it's not alot to ask the douchebag to produce his id. What a ****. If I saw him out I probably wouldn't know who his ghetto ass was either. I hope they prosecute him to the fullest in his ongoing case, but I'm sure he will get off with community service or something whack like that like all celebrities do.

Arthur

he needs to buy the security firm and fire some of those punks.
He's a punk too, but they are screwing with him

Mike

If you watch the video it looks like Floyd contacted his lawyer and his lawyer advised him to roll up to the gate during the midnight shift without ID and get it all on tape.

The first thing Mayweather says to the security guard is "I AINT GOT NO ID". Probably told by his lawyer to make a scene and have it sent to the media, this is a staged drama.

Why is Mayweather driving his car without ID or a license?

Mike

You hire the guy to guard your house when you're sleeping and then you break his balls for doing his job. Did you not see Fight Club?

They're going to piss in your soup now, Floyd.

maliek johnson

floyd mayweather is the man i don't care what no body says, if the man wants to get into his house let him in, its his house you got no business asking him for id when you know who he is so **** the security guard he should of known better.

TaxPayer

Wow, I'm sure all of Mayweather's neighbors are thrilled about the fact that he (Floyd) displayed to the world just how easy it is to pop open the front gate at 4 in the morning. That, plus Floyd isn't necessarily shy about flaunting the endless stacks of Benjamins that he has lying around his house (à la HBO's 24/7) at any given time. It's probably safe to assume that all of his neighbors are just like Floyd and have stacks of cash lying around on their kitchen counters at any given time.

Kwego Del Fuego

Floyd has more money and power than he knows whats to do with, but it takes more than just winning to be a real champion. What he should do is send some of that money down to places like Afica where children can have some clean drinking water!

Kwego Del Fuego

oops mispelled Africa ;P

Jason Truth

Damon T. Dana knocked out an attacked pitbull to impress Sylvester Stallone . Watch dat on TMZ. Type Damon T. Dana in. He is a boxer too and an actor. But he seemed to be a niche guy, after i saw his facebook fanpage.

sal

When floyd drives up you can hear the guard say " I know its you but I still need to see id" that is when floyd starts going off.

Elom

You guys
mayweather is right,
is his house
why ask him for ID
and to bring this video out is just bull****
what do you all want from floyd
people just hate floyd because he isvery good at what he does (boxing and making money)
Floyd is a good guy stop hating

Jason Truth