« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Robert

Floyd needs to move. If the not targeting any other residence in the community why are the targeting him. Time to file a lawsuit. U say.

Josh

Don't want to be carded? Don't live in a gated community. They're keeping your community safe you douche bag.

teresa

137, Like as if you'd demand id from a nice ass pickup carrying monied white guys? Riiiiiight. And you'd have your job for like, 5 min?

Here's the thing that some of you simpletons don't understand that famous people forget their id's a lot. They USUALLY never need them, and some folks change clothes a lot. They're not worried like most that they can be put out at all for lack of id in any situation. They don't worry as they realize most people posess a thing called common sense.

Simple respect and common sense are not always shown to everyone, and NO WAY is everyone that goes in and out Id'd. It's about common sense. And it's about using it fairly.

But this guard is a dumbass punk, the kind you see working at the county jail. He has no common sense or tact. And NEVER would he do this to whites of same caliber. Let's be for real people.

And you wusses saying he should move... um, no.

138, I'm taking bets you'd be humble to Mr. Mayweather, too.

Ryan Dungey

I would be pissed off too If I paid millions of dollars for a house and couldn't get in. They obviously know Mayweather's face and they know he lives there. They were obviously instructed to harass him. If anything, this video should help Mayweather in the case with the alleged face poking. They should open the gate as soon as they see him pull and say "Good evening Mr. Mayweather"

cyringe

well, this is just B.S....................how is it he need id to get into his house. he is mayweather and anyone would recognize him. he has to be careful because they just want to **** with him.

GQ_336

I am not biased at all because I personally think Mayweather is annoying but the guard clearly says that he knows who he is BUT he needs ID. My rationale would lead me to think that since Mayweather lives there and helps to pay this guys wages that he should let him in. Why ask him for it if he knows he lives there? What grown man paying a mortgage wouldn't get pissed if someone was trying to keep you from going to your home. Stop judging people so harshly. I

jb

Living in a gated community, where you need your ID to get back in, and not carrying it with you is like living in a regular house and expecting to go back in without your front door key.

With all the entourage he pays, why not have one of them carry his ID? - there's like five people in that car.

effminus

Seriously TMZ why didnt you just post " mayweather shoots lazers at security guard and talks about killing Obama in the nuculer rant of the decade!!!!!" He just wanted inside his house and didnt bring his ID its not like hes got an eaisly mistakable face. Specialy when hes had problems with the guards before. "goes balistic my a$$ ive seen more anger from an episode of Dora the Illegal alien importa

SMOKEY19

It does seem like these guards are giving Floyd Jr a hard time......too bad he still wont fight pac...

Harleyguy

I don't blame him. He should've kicked his ass.

JC

Listen to the tape. The bum ass security guard says "I know it's you." If you know it is me, why do you need my damn ID? Like Floyd said when one of the Maloof's come in they don't ask for his ID. If I were Floyd I would just file suit against the homeowners association and make them pay me for discrimination. If you are going to ask me then you better ask every damn body. If that is ghetto, then I am ghetto..

jax24

And you wusses saying he should move... um, no.

138, I'm taking bets you'd be humble to Mr. Mayweather, too.

Posted at 3:32 PM on Dec 27, 2010 by teresa

~So another example of famous people not having to adhere to the rules of anyone else? They aren't expected to carry their id because people SHOULD KNOW THEM BY RECOGNITION. Lady, I have a feeling you have some type of chip on your shoulder probably thinking the world owes you something for some reason or another. Whether it be race or you think the "rich whities" owe you. The only person lacking any common sense in that situation IS MAYWEATHER throwing his little girly hissy fit b/c he's asked to produce his id. People like you and others on here with these opinions just make me shake my head at YOUR stupidity and lack of common sense.

MeerkatMama

Anyone who lives in a gated community in Las Vegas is given a remote control to bypass the guards and open the gate. Dork. Didn't have ID and didn't have his remote. How in the world did he find the keys for his Miss Jackson car at 4:00 a.m.?

Donovan

Isn't it illegal to drive without ID? And what is the point of security if they don't make the place secure? I don't know who the guy is but he has a huge sense of entitlement and looked like he needs anger management courses.

joe bodego

The worst thing a black man can do in america is to find himself Rich, Famous or educated, the whites are totally baffled and has no idea what to do. Once again it's the blue eye white skin devil in action.