« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Explodes on Security Guard

12/27/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr. unleashed a nuclear verbal attack on a guard inside his Vegas community last weekend -- all because the guy didn't recognize him ... and TMZ has seen the footage.

011010_floyd_mayweather_security_ex

It all went down Sunday December 19 around 4 AM -- when Floyd drove up to the main gate and the security guard asked him for ID.

That's when Mayweather went ballistic -- screaming, "Let me in my mother f**king house!!! You know who I am man ... let me in my house!!!"

Mayweather continues, "Stop giving me a hard time ... you don't give Maloof a hard time ... you don't ask him for ID when he comes."

During his tantrum -- Floyd also references a prior incident with security in which the boxer was accused of battering one of the guards during a parking dispute ... saying, "I had a problem here before when the security lied and said I touched him and I didn't!"

Floyd eventually got out of the car, went into the guard shack and opened the gate himself.

The tape has been turned over to cops -- and the footage may be used in the battery case to show Floyd has it in for the guards.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lindsey

This is a gated community in which people pay for private security to keep their community safe. The guard was doing his job and I'm sure his neighbors are appreciative. If Floyd doesn't want to show his ID, then he's free to move to a neighborhood where anyone could drive up to his house at any time of the day.

Let me see him go through a drivers license check with the Las Vegas P.D. and tell them, "What, you don't know who I am?" Maybe he needs to be reminded what a jail cell looks like.

duh

Ummmm You can take a BOY out of the Getto, But you can't take the getto out of that BOY....lol b.t.w. MISS Jackson called and she wants her car back. you lil biootch

Sandy Spadavecchia

What's with the cheesy ride.

reesenyny@aol.com

I live in NYC , although I would often travel to Las vegas to visit family . My family lived in the same gated security as floyd , actually only a few houses down . Although I am not condoning his behavior I must admit I also has my share of experiences with the security guards and a few times lost it with them . Several times upon my arrival I would be questioned as to who I was and detained at the gate for no reason . I would pull up in my father car with two young boys in car seats in the back and they would stop me for no reason . surly they knew his car and it was registered with the security . I was a young woman with two young children , he knew I didnt steal the car . But non the less they would harass me , I often wondered if they were just bored . clearly they knew who Floyd was and were just being jerks as I found they often were to me . Its annoying after a long day to be harassed to get into your own house .

karlew

Why exactly does this guard need to know who he is. I wouldn't know him if I saw him on the street

Edjumuhcated

Hahaha he wasted more time yelling about it, then just showing this dude an ID.... Mayweather's an idiot.

John

The security guards seem like they are messing with him. Pretty sure everyone in or about the immediate area knows what Mayweather looks like, and if the security guards are picking and choosing who they ask for ID from, that's discrimination, and he should sue them. the defense should pull later footage of the security tapes to see if others don't get carded, case closed.

Magoo

Nobody has mentioned the fact that he is obviously not driving his own vehicle. The guard asked for ID and he needs to provide it. He had it on him I am sure but felt the need to be a punk and argue versus just showing the guard his ID. Dont like the rules for the gated community then move. He certainly has enough money.

jdzig728

mayweather's a piece of **** & he'd be the first one to sue the security co. if anything serious happened. he's drunken wife beater & an ******* to boot

SiouxCityBoy

I once lived in a gated community, with tall walls and full-time security guards. The HOA guards had no excuse! They should have been ready to open the gate as soon as they saw his car. They should have been ready to salute and grovel to ANY home-owner. That is part of their job, just as a doorman in a fancy Apt building. It is 100% the guards failure to perform his duty. The guard should be fired. Had I been the HO that was treated like this I would have been more ballistic than Mayweather.

Magoo

It was not his car. DUH

Dude gets a tude cause he cant be bothered to reach in his pocket to get his ID. Pathetic

Craig Swinson

Too many 'roids and the absolute and never ending fear that everyone knows that he is scared to death to fight Pacquiao.
This is what happens when your ENTIRE boxing career is built on beating has-beens and never weres. I'd bet he'll flip out and either end up killing someone or himself in under 5 years.

Mike

What in the hell is that advertising on the side of his vehicle? Is he really that money hungry that he has to drive around with advertising on his Cadillac? What a douche...

dd

This is harrasment he lives in a million plus dollar home, he is no stranger to people in Vegas, and some idiot punk cop wannabe asks for u'r ID to get in u'r own home? Huh? I'd go off too..

Laura

He should show ID or have his key card on him. If they don't ask for ID and write down the plates my security guard would get fired. He was doing his job. You see he had other people in the car so the SECURITY guard was doing his job. I would be pissed if I paid all that money to be protected from the wrong people to only have a neighbor bringing them in. We have taken two houses for the same reason. We are protecting our families. You don't like it don't live in a gated community.