Snoop Dogg's

Famous Yellow Ride

Im-Pounded

12/25/2010 12:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas the night before Christmas ...
and a stone's throw from Hyde ...
when the L.A.P.D. ...
impounded Snoop's awesome ride.

1225_conan_snoop_ap_EX
Sadly, TMZ has learned, Snoop Dogg's legendary yellow, 1967 Pontiac was taken into police custody last night, after one of Snoop's homies dared to drive it on a suspended license.

Cops first took notice when they saw the muscle car on the street at around 8 PM without headlights.

Snoop wasn't present -- but he still has to pay the piper, to the tune of at least $261 to liberate the whip.

... and to all a good night.

ballsflorida

Snoops 1967 pontiac parisenne doesn`t seem to be a 2x2 grande model or at least the trim has been removed and body molded and custom painted by hwom I`am not sure of the artiste who painted the lakers and so forth.The engine is said to be a 283 chevy 30over with2carbs.The canada 1967 parisenne was a chevy framed verson of the bonneville which was a widetrack and you could get a six cylinder chevy stock or 283 option and even the 385 horse power 427 chevy in some wagons and wide tracks of that year in canada ONLY.With the hydraulic lifts and small wire wheels I`d say it`s a 283 which has a low profile and light weight plus most lowrdyers are running thier hydraulical pumps off chevy small blocks.I can`t find any public pixs under the hood of this SNOOPY custom.Maybe someone knows? TMZ sure don`t know motors or tech.

kass

ok im sure he dont check his homeboys L'S so leave the man lone keep doin ya thang snoop

Yidmash

TMZ can`t you setup a photo op with SNOOP&tHis custom car/s is everything GOOD UNder the HOOD?WTF motor tis is?

egggogoshells

"NICE ART" CARst..Who ump paintz^^^$0_0 FO-DDDs

Ebony B.

Umm..... $261.00 are u seri0us???? Thats n0thin t0 Sn00p he prob w0ulda paid m0re f0r them n0t t0 imp0und the car!!!!!

freddie

snoop just won twenty grand from dana white he can get his car back for sure

howard hughe no3

Nice ART car what would TMZ THINK it is worth?.I`d say over 300,000 with all the PR that car is getting and giving it could be much more.

howard hughe no3

Howard Hughes no3 why is TMZ striping me of my S becuase of the nine million links they have built for me?.RRR they worryed about getting sued? they get sued everyday..they are chickens who make up BS for livings.I have never made one dime from telling who I`am and I have been online for FREE and writting green and E since the internet startup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4