Todd Bridges

Lemme Tell Ya

About Addiction ...

12/29/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Diff'rent Strokes" star Todd Bridges isn't just collecting a check to be a spokesperson for a drug and alcohol counselor training program -- dude is putting in hours of work in the classroom.

Todd Bridges Drug Addiction
Bridges was roaming the halls at the ICDC College campus in Van Nuys, CA last week -- where he talked to students about his past addictions ... and explained how substance abuse counselors helped him kick the junk.

A rep for Todd tells us, "He is excited to work with ICDC and is looking forward to helping out as much as he can wherever he may be."

Franko

Good work, Todd. These actions puts you way above them other so-called celebrities who get off scot free.

LBjim

Good 4 You Todd!!!..He adressed his problem and is passing it to others. God Bless him for that!!

NightOwl

Go Todd! God bless and keep up with the good work. It gives hope to people like me.

whatevr err

funny/sad thing is, i saw him and the kid who played young boba fett coming back to their tables at a recent chicago comic convention looking like they just took a drug break.

quantum_bulldog

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

DDFredd

Hey Todd, we're glad that you were able to find that place in your life that gives you satisfaction and fulfillment…you’re a lucky man, keep it up!

jcap

Wow, some of you folks are real assjacks, you know that? Jesus. Glad you're all perfect and free of vice.

Atillathegun

Cured he says but
I wonder if he would break out in a sweat if they put some crack and a pipe next to him.

Theresa

I love this man!!! If you haven't had a chance to read his book, you really should. It is a good read and he is so brutally candid about every aspect of his life. From reading his book, I seriously think that I could make crack cocaine in my microwave, even though I've never even touched the stuff! Seriously, though, I'm ecstatic to see Todd healthy and doing well. I'd just like to see more of him on television and the big screen. He's a very talented actor and a wonderful human being. Go Todd!!! :)

LA Woman

Todd still acts. He had a recurring role on "Everybody Hates Chris" for two years, and he does a lot of straight to DVD stuff. He was even on The Young & the Restless several years ago. Work is work. I'm glad that he's still alive and sober.

MB

Not all of us live on the west coast. What in heck does ICDC stand for???????????????????????

James

Keep up the good work Todd , your the perfect example of if you fall down in life you can pick your self back up and walk straight again , luv you Willis.

James

Get Educated

What cha talkin about Willis?

LinPen

His role on "Everybody Loves Chris" was a scream!!! Was so good to see him again. He never missed a beat!!! Just know, Todd, that there are some folks that still care about you!!! Don't pay attention to the haters . . . . . . God Bless!

Gwynn

#45 ICDC stands for International Career Development Center. It's one of those for-profit schools that take their students' money and when they "graduate" they're lucky if they can get a job that could help them pay back their school loan. Such a joke of a school. Good luck getting any of ICDC's school "credits" transferred to another school.

I'm taking nothing away from Todd Bridges though. He's a success story and I'm happy he's teaching others about his past addictions.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments