Chris Brown -- I Apologize, I'm Not Homophobic

12/30/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown tells TMZ he's sorry for going off on Raz B yesterday on Twitter, and making crass sexual references that many say were homophobic.

Chris Brown Homophobic

Brown tells TMZ, "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgment sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz B, who was bent on getting attention.  Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter."

Brown goes on, "I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone.  Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologize -- from the bottom of my heart."

123010_raz_b_2_video

One source connected with Brown wanted to make one thing clear -- the notion that Raz B really was molested is highly questionable, given his video denial of the incident (above) -- not that it excuses Brown's comments.

Brown ends his apology with this:  "I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

maureen

I think enough with this Brown bashing. He was attacked first. Other dude (who the hell is he anyway?) needs to mind his business. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I don't need an apology. Anything goes in a roast. I guess just not on twitter. Raz B is a punk for starting a fight then crying like a bish when he got clowned.

Arnie

His career now consists of damage control spectacles, which is so Lohan.

C U in lock-up sooner than later Bro. You're on the right path!

Lol... Chris Brown = LOSER.

Missa

RazB started it. & he's still going at it on his twitter page. But whatever; people are gonna hate on Chris anyway.

Tammy

Talk is cheap and so is Chris Brown. He is the same person who beat up Rihanna and has cleraly not changed. I'm glad he showed his true colors and, hopefully, the mainstremm will continue boycotting this piece of ****.

TT

@TiffC

Oh shut the **** up, like you know everything. You probably don't even know the whole story! SHUT UP.

ChinLee3

Can't keep his mouth shut. Chris Brown just can't do right. The other unknown rapper is equally a douche. TIE.

adriana

so now he is not just a woman beater but he is also a homophobic! what a piece of crap of a person!

ScottsNOTtheFather

He's got the bark of a Chihuahua!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

I can't wait until the day comes when he is allowed to stand his ground like a man and not have to constantly bow down for the sake of having a music career.

artie help

mr.brown is clearly a man of integrity and someone who learns from their mistakes,his sincerity is very obvious and we should all believe his every word.

awards

This maroon needs to start over, from birth; die first!

SantaFeJack

Those words sound about as much like what Chris said as if he quoted Shakespeare...strictly composed by a lawyer or other mouthpiece for public consumption. Does Mr. Brown actually have any talent to compensate for his lack of brains and judgment? Serious question.

monica

everyone just wants to continually attack him and jump on him for every little thing. he did his community service, and he apologized for this. time to move on

Tazz

Mr. Brown, your career is over. Please exit stage left. We're done.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments