Chris Brown -- I Apologize, I'm Not Homophobic

12/30/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown tells TMZ he's sorry for going off on Raz B yesterday on Twitter, and making crass sexual references that many say were homophobic.

Chris Brown Homophobic

Brown tells TMZ, "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgment sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz B, who was bent on getting attention.  Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter."

Brown goes on, "I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone.  Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologize -- from the bottom of my heart."

123010_raz_b_2_video

One source connected with Brown wanted to make one thing clear -- the notion that Raz B really was molested is highly questionable, given his video denial of the incident (above) -- not that it excuses Brown's comments.

Brown ends his apology with this:  "I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person."

Chi Chi

TMZ are you telling the truth!!! But if Chris did say this. He dosent have to apologize for ****!!! Raz B stated all of this he just wanted some attention. People think that Chris has to be a HUMAN who doesnt have feelings and get sick and tired of people coming at him about a situation that is getting ready to be 2 years old now!!! I will always be a Chris Brown fan!!

big nuts

Would someone just shoot this piece of garbage or give him a log to chew on with his beaver teeth. Please move to Ebony TMZ.

DeMarcus

Chris Brown shouldn't have to apologize to anyone. Raz B started the entire situation. Raz B has a habit of bringing other people names in situations that don't involves them.

NotTeamBreezy

I definitely lost some respect for Chris Brown w/the incident that happened ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, but dude has apologized over and over. No one seems to see that RazB was taunting him & is continuing to do so on his twitter. This is obviously Chris's PR people's writing b/c he really has no reason to apologize. He was standing up for himself like an average 21 yr old boy would. Stop putting these ENTERTAINERS on these pedestals. They are here to entertain, they should not be role models. I hope one day he will see that it's not even worth saying anything to these people. RazB won this round b/c for the first time in about 5 yrs he is semi-relevant and Chris is once again at fault.

JAYLA

O SHUT THE **** UP YOU NO LIFE LOSERS, CHRIS IS STILL GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL, THAT MAN AINT GOTTA BE PERFECT TO PLEASE YOU DUMBASS PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU NOT EVEN A FAN OF HIS, I MEAN WHO GIVES A **** WHAT YOU THINK, THIS WONT HURT HIS CAREER, SEEING THAT THE RADIO STATIONS ARE PLAYING HIS SINGLES AND THEY ARE CLIMBING THE CHARTS, THAT *** RAZ B SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH CLOSED, NOW EVERYBODY WANNA ACT LIKE THEY ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF HOMOSEXUALITY LMAO, SIT DOWN, IF EVERYONE WAS SO SUPPORTIVE AMERICA WOULD BE A DIFFERENT PLACE

Nikkcolle

D-bag and a fraud

TW

so now he is not just a woman beater but he is also a homophobic! what a piece of crap of a person!

Posted at 10:54 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by adriana

Did you even bother to read all the comments made me parties involved? That goes for the rest of you band jumping twits. Nothing chris said was homophobic. He said the n word..omg he is racist..NEWS FLASH he is Black you ditz. The other guy started it period. Its called defending himself. All you people spewing about beating a woman...need to ****ing get over it. Rihanna did AND forgave him and he did everything he was suppose to do with no wrinkles. He owned up to his error and has made efforts. Get off your ****ing high horse and stfu. You people are ****ing media bitches i swear

ANd fyi no i am not a avid chris brown follower. You people judge people based off second hand and i might add biased and illy glued together pieces of information.

I officially can see this. I don't understand why everyone gets so damn butthurt (oh wait did that make me a homophobe too"? about him attacking razb with insults. You people are so sensitive its unreal. You people and this homophobe crap is ridiculous. You guys are offically more sensitive than people who get bent out of shape over the N word.

Judgemental ill informed people are a joke. Both of them went back and forth. Chris defended himself as im sure many of you do today. Ridiculous all of you...and hypocrites.

Nikkcolle

He isn't smart enough to control his craziness. He knows it will end up in the media. He is a moron. Leopards don't change their spots

Celeb Gossip Addict

ugh i hate that chris appologized....man im teambrezzy al day but man i think that was a bad move and u can tell it was his PR team...this is bull****

Posted at 11:05 AM on Dec 30, 2010 by krissy
*********************************

Me too. I don't want to see him apologizing anymore. If he is that worried about selling albums he can stay squeeky clean for a month before his next album comes out. The rest of the time I'm gonna need him to step out on a limb and stop apologizing for being human.

TeamBreezy

CHRIS BROWN DIDN'T DO **** && FOR EVERYBODY TO TURN THIS **** ONTO TO HIM IS SOME REAL HATER ****. GET OFF HIS NUTS && FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO CUZ THIS ***** AINT NEVER STOPPIN. HATERS JUST MAKIN HIM MORE FAMOUS && FOR THAT GAY ASS ***** RAZ B STOP ACTIN LIKE A BITCH && GET THE **** OVER IT YOU ATTACKED HIM SO HE ATTACKED YOU!! YOUR FIVE MIN OF FAME IS OVER BYEEE RAZ B BYEE GAY ASS ***** BYE HATERS #TEAMBREEZY TILL THE MUTHA ****IN END

Stupid People Hater

Once a punk, always a punk.

TeamBreezy

HAHAHHAHAHA RAZ B IS A BITCH GET OFF CHRIS BROWNS NUTS HE IS NEVER GOING TO STOP GRINDIN ON YOU HATERS!!!

Echo

What Chris Brown did to Rhiana was really bad but come on people why such hatred? Christ is not a serial woman beater, he does not have a history of violence at all. He had one incident when he was just a kid really - only 19 years old. He completed a year treatment program in anger management and according to everyone including the judge in this case, he had done a stellar job of turning his life around. Why doesn't he deserve a second chance????? Charlie Sheen has a lifelong history of drugs and violence and is glorified by everyone making him the highest paid star in television. It doesn't make sense. God would give him a second chance and it's my guess, he would disappointed in the people that won't. If he hurts someone again in the future then feel free to say I told you.... but until that happens let the poor boy have a life again.

Charles DiAngelo

I think Chris Brown has a Double Dose of Focker in him! Double Dose! In all Seriousness here! I followed the whole Chris Brown
RAZB Fiasco on twitter and to be honest, two wrongs don't make a right! RAZ should have left the Rhianna thing alone! instead he rubs more salt in an already opened wound! and Chris needs Anger
management! even if RAZ said what he did,Chris should have been the bigger man and left it alone! and RAZB before making statements to the Media that he was Raped then Admit on Twitter
that he wasn't he was Molested goes to show that even Razb's words to me are in question! seems they both were looking for Attention! If Memory Serves me correct, isn't that the same way we lost 2Pac and Biggy Smalls! They Both need to grow up!

JAYLA

TOO BAD YOU PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEINGS, LOL OTHERWISE CHRIS WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT LOL.