Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike

Perhaps it's time for Rev Sharpton to afford some guidance to these fine gentlemen before the youth of our country being to consider Rev Sharpton as a phony.

Q.H.

Ah, yes...*****z Gone Wild once again...you should all be so proud to be so cool.

Tara

How dumb is he. Who posts a violent threat like this for the world and the cops to see??????

Phreaky

That will be Chris Brown's karma for what he did to Rihanna. I hate to say it, but a whole lot of people won't feel sorry for him one bit.

dave

twitter beef is gangsta

gary

Remember when the days when people resolved their problems on on one with fists. Now when you get in a fight you have to worry about guns knives and maybe their friends jumping in and beating you down.

CriticAl

Don't mess with Chris Brown. He'll go to work on you with them choppers...gnaw you like a BBQ rib. You saw what happened to Rihanna.

HumanNature

CHRIS BROWN, PLEASE TAKE OUT A WARRANT ON THIS STUPID FOOL!!!!

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE "JEALOUS HATERS" IN THIS NEGATIVE WORLD!!!

TMZ dont like me

*Grabs soda and popcorn*

THIS IS GONNA BE THE GR8TEST HIP-HOP FEUD SINCE BIGGIE AND TUPAC!!!

texasknight1

IM not afraid one bit of these e-drama thugs.. OMFG.. talk about get a freaking life will ya... ok chris brown.. on this one.. i have your back on.. this fool and his brother committed a serious offense.. threats over the net... twitter drama.. press charges.. Ricky BRomance needs to STFU.. stupid gangsta trying to be hard.. yet his job is a singer.. wow.. how macho..

chris i hope you shut this idiot down like his pathetic crying b! aZz brother..

razbEYOTCH!!!!!]

his brother must be the "clean -up" man after raz gets off top

Thomas

Unbelievable! Gangstas practically checking themselves into jail.

Ms. T

WOW, lame at its best, they need to find a hobby since singing itsn't for them. Somebody pray for these brothas. They dont' took it to a whole nother level. Where the killing part come in at. No one needs to die.

DaMammel

Such biting, trenchant dialog. I'd have sworn this was a David Mamet play. The English language is alive and well. Both of these gentlemen are treasures. National treasures, I tells ya!

awards

Hope they shoot each other on TV! Nice, clean head shots...

HumanNature

RAZ B AND HIS BROTHER, RICKY "DUMBASS" ARE PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE BLACK MALE!!!!

WANT TO BE GANGSTERS ON THE "DOWN LOW"!!!

PATHETIC!!