Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Smooth Criminal

All of these guys give black men a really bad rap. First of all who in the hell is Raz B brother. He's a nobody trying to make a name for him self. If real gang bangers came up to him he would piss all over himself. As for Raz B. Okay you got booty poked by Marquise Houston why don't your brother try to put a pistol in his mouth. I think all your mothers need to beat all your a$$ and all of you need a life.

Songre

HumanNature, I agree with your thoughts 100% RAZ B and his brother are just Punks....see who's getting involve with them. Chris just keep a cool head my brother we are with you all the way. You can go wherever you want in this USA, no one touches you.

Lynn

Razz's brother has got to be the dumbest a$$ on earth. Not only is he incriminating himself, but, he is making himself a target for the taking. Fool don't know that CB got much heat packin and ready to handle this fool and his brother in a snap. Big bro won't even see the shutdown coming. He needs to be censoring his brother who is walking the the thinest of lines the way he been running his bytch a$$ mouth. The line of ninjas waiting to shut Razz up for good is miles long. Won't be a problem to take care of big bro at the same time.

jux55

Only if we could get Antoine Dodson involved somehow..this would be an A1 feud.
Seriously though, anyone over 13 who twitters or youtubes threats is officially/eternally a punk ass bitch. Threats over the internet? really? REALLY? Gentlemen, please retrieve your testicles at the door...you R N'B crooning ass thug.

JetA

Yawn. It would be more interesting if TMZ would play the video after goofy la terrorist threat guy follows through on his threats.

Have a nice time in jail.

You dont want me on your jury because even if the gloves dont fit I am not going to aquit. I personally think the brother put him up to the threats. Let's convict them both!

ethelinTx

chris if you are reading this: GET A restraining order against this fool. It is not worth your life. You are so much better than this crap. Keep making your music and living your life, leave the past in the past and look over all these IDIOTS who keep bringing that crap up..

And to the person who said Chris deserves to be shot: SHAME ON YOU!

breeezybaybee

DAMN FUWK ALL THESE HATERS.
RAZ B AND RICKY CAN GO TO F***IN HELL
TRYNA GET THE F.A.M.E CHRIS BROWN'S BEEN HAVING FOR YEARS HAHAHAHA
PATHETIN FOOS.
CHRIS JUSS IGNORE THESE CHILDISH ASS KIDDS!

Kevin J.

OK, Chris you need to take legal action against the psycho that threatened your life. This is not a JOKE. He is taking internet beef WAY too serious...Exercise your rights and quit thinking that you are a "gangsta"; because your not. Your just a good boy who went bad...that ain't "gangster". We all remember the Chris Brown from 2006...

Taquita

Wow this is childish. He look bout 30 yrs old, he need to go find a job cuz it dont look like singing is workin out for him. CHILDISH

Pam

Okay. I need everyone to grow up in this situation. First, let's just say that everyone should mind their own business. The comments issued by B2K's member should have never been uttered to Chris Brown, and Chris Brown should no better than to throw stones to anyone at this point in his career, and for the brother of the B2K member come on now. Your brother I am sure at this point is a grown man, and should know that when you open and public say things regarding someone else that the person if for not just embarrassment sake will return harsh words. It is a shame that we would take something so foolish and create such a big deal out of it. Threats...beef..blah, blah it so old...give it a break.

janje

So many stupid comments on this matter. The way I see it Both side needs to take a chill pill. Since CB is stooping to there level talking about l'll be in LA soon he is no better than that fool.

Marie

that aint kool my *****...wat happened 2 the sweetness??? You tryna b smbodi u kno u not...kool that **** out!!!!

francieli ribeiro

MAIS CREDO ESSE PALHAÇO NAU SE TOCA NAU...
IDIOTA!!!
HMM CREDO!!!
PQ ELE NAU VAI AMEAÇAR OUTRA PESSOA ESSE FOLGADO!!!
TA COM INVEJA Q O CHRIS BROWN É SUPER PERFEITOO...
ELE É O NEGRO MAIS LINDO...
O MELHOR DE TODOS...
QM ESSE CARA PENSA Q É?!!!!?
AI SE EU ENCONTRASSE ELE POR AI,EU É Q IA COLOCAR UM CANHAO NA BOCA DESSE FOLGADOOO!!!
O CHRIS É O MELHOR E EU AMOOO ELE MAIS Q TUDO NA MINHA VIDA!
ESSE CARA Q VAI TOMA NO CÚ DELE!!!
CHRIS TE AMOOO MTOOO MEU FAVORITO!!!

Rhonda

To Raz & Ricky Romance you like putting guns in someone's mouth. How about I put one in your mouth? Look let me just say this if you don't want you your family to start shopping for black clothes, don't try it. I will personally find both of you and send you to meet your maker. K! Do you understand? Don't mess with my son. GOT IT, GET IT, GOOD. DON’T GET IT TWISTED.

Jéssica Miliana

Esse raz b é muito otario, se acha melhor que chris brown. chris arraza muito mais que ele, ele é um mané.
dando um de santo na tv, vai criar vergonha pra falar de chris brown.OTARIOOOOOO
eu num tenho medo de vc não, mexa com chris e ta mexendo com quem gosta dele.
MANÉEEEEEEE