Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Barry

Nice, 2 has not's are going to scrap! WOOHOO! Thrilling, NOT!

Marilyn

And Rihanna's career is zooming upward at the top of the music biz.
Her music is great, her singing is great and she seems like she
really came into a wonderful adult person of playful artistic self.

OMG

omg that's raz ugly mother ****er started it first now he wants to cry n have his brother talk ****,**** that it was not chris he just started talking **** back,**** that raz bitch ass,DON'T BLAM CHRIS !!!!

yappurr

Call me stupid, but isn't uttering death threats a federal offense? i'm Canadian, so i'm not quite sure of the US laws regarding threats, but sounds like this dude just offered himself up on a silver platter for the DA to arrest him !!!

Lu

Not saying hitting a woman is right, but you do know Rhianna was hitting Chris before he exploded right? So it's okay for her to do it, but not okay for him to have a natural reaction to it? She should have gotten in as much trouble as he did. As for the threat the FBI should be getting involved.

Heroin

That is an incredibly un-terrifying video, what with the long pause while he thinks about what to say next and the commercial playing in the background.

Wayniac917

typical street ******. let me put my business out their so if something happens EVERYONE knows I did it. real smart.

S.D.W.

re-posting/edit

I know from experience that people can lose their minds when they post certain things on twitter. There's just something about twitter that makes you feel like it's okay to say crazy things. I don't know of anyone involved in this other than Chris but all of them sound stupid and immature. Hopefully no one will actually get hurt over such nonsense.

Pernell

But Chris is the bad guy right??? . . . this is retarded . . . RazB took shots . . .Chris took shots . . . it wasnt homophobic . . .the end . . now death threats reallyyy????
Didnt kno RazB had reps LMAOOO he's trying so had to look innocent

John Fullerton

***** to kill *****.............who cares, Go for it

Britt

LOL this guy is stupid sit down please. Where was RazB's brother when he was getting molested? I mean really your going to threaten to kill someone because they called your brother gay. Well sorry to say this but when B2K first came out I thought the whole group was gay so now I guess I should not go to L.A. for awhile(LMAO). RazB is gay so what is the big deal. He is not gettig the attention he wants so he is causing drama via Tweeter. LOL Boys grow up and become Men. Chris Brown please stop letting the has beens get you upset. Wait let me take that back because I never heard of RazB's brother until now. Didn't even know he had one. HMPH SMH at the stupidty being displayed between everyone.

Kitty

Harvey, you have a responsibility to turn this video over to the authorities. I hope you do it.

LuvAll

Is Raz B serious? Him and his lil fake gang of thugs need to sit their a$$es down and STFU. Act like adults....there is nothing more childish than an E-fight and nothing more stupid than a felony threat posted on the internet.

rebecca

Ricky romance what a funny name.

Mr. Freeze

Wow, that just made some lucky cop’s job so darn easy. If Chris Brown does not do anything else, he needs to have his reps make sure they keep a copy of that video, file a police report, and sign a warrant against that “individual” for his intelligent post.