Shania Twain

Gets Married!

1/2/2011 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shania Twain got married to Frederic Thiebaud in Puerto Rico today ... TMZ has learned.

Shania Twain Married
The pair was married at a private mansion in Rincon, PR. Last night, the guests were treated to a private fireworks show. After the couple exchanged their vows, the entire wedding sang the song, "All You Need Is Love." We're told Shania sang at the reception afterward.

The photo above was taken moments after the ceremony ended.

Here's the thing about these two ... Shania's first husband, Robert Lange, allegedly left Twain for Thiebauld's wife back in 2008. Weird, right?

Either way ... congrats!

More Shania Twain

SpawnOfAzazel

Slow news day, I take it?

moi

As a gal from Shania's hometown - I wish her well and think this is great. The woman is all class and has never forgotten her roots. All the best from Timmins, Ontario!

gutsygirl

This is not as uncommon as you may think and usually the couple that was cheated on have a longer and happier relationship.

Majestik

I wish her much luck, and love. Just can't help thinking they got together for all the wrong reasons and this is more of a rebound, for both of them. Stay strong, Shania. Don't give up.

fritty

is'nt it ironic.don't ya think

Melissa Sutphin

I think its awesome! Good for both of them - I wish them all the happiness in the world. Shania is a beautiful gal and deserves to be happy. Hubby #2 is MUCH better looking than hubby #1 anyway! :)

TXluvsMJ2

New Year, new life? I really hope this doesn't prove to be a big mistake; turning to each other because of their respective spouse's betrayal. I wish them luck but I'm not so sure that this is the stuff dreams are made of.

colette

I wish them a beautiful life....

Sher

Congrats,hope it works out for them, they seem as though they deserve some happiness. Curses on their ex-spouses, hope their relationship does not work and they then realize what they have lost and spend the rest of their lives unhappy, pining for the love they lost.

Sugar Kitty

He is probably marrying her for her money. She prob paid for the wedding too.

Beau

What's with the guy's big hair? Is it a bad rug?

sst0026@yahoo.com

Does Shania & new husband has other friends when their marriage go bust.

Mayu

I don't know why people think it's a "revenge" wedding.

The two were friends for years... they leaned on each other with their spouses' affair was made public... and they fell in love. They were together romantically shortly after the affair in 2008... it's now nearly 3 years later

I think this is more than simply a revenge marriage, and I wish them both the best of luck. Mutt Lange is a loser anyway.

Ronald RayGun

who would wear a leisure suit to their own wedding?

Dash