Gary from 'Teen Mom' -- 'Amber Is Sluttish'

1/2/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley has a lot to learn about relationships -- like rule #1 ... don't call your baby mama a slut while on the phone with her cousin.

0101_gary_shirley_audio_launch
In an audio recording from December obtained TMZ, Gary is heard on the phone with Krystal,  Amber Portwood's cousin. Gary explains to Krystal he kind of has a crush on her ... pointing out, "You've got things that Amber don't ... like a job."

Then Gary drops a real gem and tells Krystal, "Amber is sluttish. You've been with six dudes, Amber's been with f**king a million."

The topper ... dude actually tries to convince Krystal to come to his place by saying, "If you ever want to piss off Amber, let me know."

Mission accomplished.

Meli

Wonderful. He thought he was good enough to lie down and spread her legs for him, and then to make a baby with him, and now suddenly she's a slut. Well, he picked her, so what does that make him?

Meli

#19 ...He thought SHE was good enough...

*rolls eyes* sumtimes I shuld lern to spel.

tgrfan42069

no wonder she beat his arse..if i were a chick and the dude i was with acted like this id whoop his arse also.what a douche.

Cutie pie222

Wtf....i believe in karma, and karma will alway come back. Gary needs to grow the **** up and keep his mouth shut. I feel so sorry for baby Leah

ZB

remember her age...remember you at 16...hormones raging...romance of the brain...not always making the best decisions...then you got older and a little wiser.....then there is Gary...getting sleazier by the second

moe

He deserved every beating he got, plus some! Complete and total bitch ass douche!

Majestik

Typical trailer trash, let's hope Portwood doesn't have a sister or that will be the next one on Gary's list. Hey Leah, this here is your mom, Amber, this is your 2nd cousin, step-mom, and this here is your aunt, step-mom. Time to rename this the Hatfield and the McCoys.

keeping it real

COME ON! get some balls fool! and where some bigger sized clothes. your not a size 42 your a 52 and not a xxl your a 4x. You look like a sausage! and wear your pants above your belly!

lucy

TMZ ignore them please. I don't read their trash and I only clicked here to BEG you to make them go away. I'm beginning to tire of trying to get my TMZ fix of relevant posts and finding this absolute CRAP

Harvey, are you in there anymore?!?!

cristina

okay so LoL what wrong with this weirdo?

meg

wow....wtf all i have to say is karma will come back to him. I feel so sorry for baby leah

lou

Maybe we need to establish a tv channel called White Trash TV. The Lohans could cohost all of the shows, and Gary and Amber could have a prime spot.

effminus

its true, when your mom is mean to you during childhood, you look for any way to get positive attention as an adult. Typicaly girls like this go for fat dudes bacause they are safer than moost guy that have looks and...jobs and are less likely to leave her. Still doesnt change the fact shes a slut though. when people know they can get the milk for free they dont invest in the cow. Give it a try ladies see how far you get

CJ

Nothing surprising here. Of course Amber is a slut! If she wasn't one, she wouldn't be on 16 and Pregnant...

Anonymous

Emotional abuse > Physical abuse, as any abuse victim will tell you. At least physical wounds can eventually heal while emotional scars never really do. I once felt sorry for Gary when I heard that he was a victim of physical abuse, but now I have to wonder how much he put this girl through before she hit him.

Calling her a slut, making fun of her to other people, hitting on one of her own family members, trying to turn her own family against her, ruining her reputation... and this is only the stuff we happen to KNOW about! I'm not saying that it was RIGHT for her to hit him because violence is never the answer, but at least I am beginning to understand WHY she did it. As a victim of emotional abuse myself, I feel sorry for HER now.

And to Gary, you lowlife piece of S***, I say stfu. No matter what you may think of Amber, she is the MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD, and every time you do something to hurt her and try to make her look bad, it has consequences for your daughter who will probably grow up to hate you for publically disgracing her mother. No matter what happens in the relationship, a real man shows RESPECT to the mother of his child if only for the sake of the child, and a real man NEVER abuses his lady emotionally, verbally, or otherwise. Amber shouldn't have hit you either, but when you push someone's buttons like you obviously have been, they do eventually snap! You might want to remember that next time, and I'm sure there WILL be a next time because emotionally abusive people like you ENJOY hurting people and will either get a kick out of continuing to abuse the same person for as long as you can or move onto a fresh victim. You disgust me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments