Oksana Grigorieva

Gets New Lawyer

... and the Flu

1/3/2011 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a new lawyer -- #42 by our count -- but she also has a sick feeling in her stomach.

0103_oksana_marty_EX_GETTY_TMZ
New York attorney Marty Garbus just got approval by an L.A. County Superior Court judge to appear on Oksana's behalf.  He joins attorney Dan Horowitz.

Now for the sick feeling ... Oksana is on her way to a law office for part 4 of her ongoing deposition in the Mel Gibson custody war.  But we're told she feels like crap and may have to pull the plug on the depo.

If she goes home sick, she can get a few pointers from "The People's Court."

Uzi

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on Team Mel/Team Truth...

Today is Mel's 55th birthday. Perhaps Oksana is sickened by the thought that he's enjoying the day by celebrating with his family and friends.

Does anyone know what happened to Lisa Bloom?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Th ol' 'I'm sick' routine again huh? Yeah right.....

Char

Belinda,
I think you are onto something. Can the freedom of speech issue be brought in to her violating the agreement regarding confidentiality? IMO she has battles to fight on all fronts - defamation, illegal recording, extortion, false charges, fabricating evidence, broken contractual obligations, to name a few. I wonder if it particularly applies to federal charges about sending the altered tapes through the phone or internet?

ohreally

This is totally disgusting! Why does this piece of garbage repeatedly get the easy walk through out judicial system?
Who is backing her? Why are so many willing to help her?
Answer: it is those who hate Mel. It isn't that she is worthy, it is that Mel is hated.
Whatever, she is still in serious trouble and I anticipate her in an orange jumpsuit or deported.
This is all about making Mel suffer as much as possible. They are using her to do it.

Curious

So where's the family lawyer of the moment, R. Litz?

Is it me or is there something odd about a mother being repped by criminal lawyers in a custody battle?

Stacy

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"I'm sure the crazy Mel had her injected with some drug to make her sick,this is all his fault........"
Posted at 12:35 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by electriczipper

LOL! This is just funny it's such a sad attempt to discredit/slam Mel yet some more.

middleagedcrazy

Just can't figure out how a 1st Amendment lawyer would bring anything to the table.

If piano player is allowed to say what she wants -- isn't Mr. Gibson allowed the same with his opinion of her regarding the alleged 'tapes?'

Just seems to me that it would open up a lot of things that the piano player would not want brought up.

Tee hee

Fidel's niece

Forgot, to post earlier,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!

***Team Mel***

Curious

Thanks Stacy.
So now we know it was Judge M. Steinberg who granted the PHV. I wonder what the limit is in CA.

Char

Curious,
Excellent point, but does hearsay apply to recorded interviews? Even though it was not said under oath, wouldn't it be admissible as to credibility?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Does anyone know who the judge was that approved Garbus practicing in CA?

kali

This all just seems weird to me. I thought child custody has already been settled..

azlee

MUPPPPPPPPETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Happy New Year and a big hug!

Midwesterner

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by kali

Child custody, I think, becomes unsettled as soon as one of the parents thinks they have a right to be heard again.

But it all seems weird to me, too. I wish someone would give us answers on who all is deposing/interrogating whom.