Meg & Mellencamp Together in Manhattan

1/5/2011 6:03 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing matching sunglasses, alleged couple Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp (Megencamp?) were spotted out in NYC today.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

There's no question they are together ... in this picture.

R

The story continues to be who did what to her face and why. She used to be one of the cutest faces onscreen.

Wocka

Hey, name one pic where Meg Ryan actually acted. I say Elaine is the winner here.

RC

Mellencamp has clearly lost his mind. He was lucky to get Elaine in the first place.

SYLVI212

Oh how exciting! I remember him from years ago. He was John "Cougar" back then and had one hit about Jack and Jill!! It was so long ago I can't remember. Like her and her long-ago movies!! Oh, sorry! Is this really news?

IT WAS JACK AND DIANE.

Wocka

#16: Can you translate your comment in English ?

Mary Ann

I'll bet Dennis Quaid is just smiling and sitting back and enjoying his beautiful wife and children

Whatever

I didn't know that he and Elaine were getting a divorce! That she put up with non stop ciggy smoking for 20+ years together from him is BEYOND me. The man is a walking ashtray with a heart problem. I have no respect for smokers. And my family has plenty of them. It's disgusting and you're all disgusting when you throw your filthy cigarette butts everywhere and pollute our air.

Ty

Oh gawd, I dont know who looks more annoying and unpleasant to be around with, him or her.

pickle2213

Gee Meg...Dennis looks pretty good now doesn't he? I bet that everyday you regret screwing around on him with Russell Crowe and losing your marriage over it. Who gets the last laugh now?

gagirldonna

Love me some John Mellencamp and Meg Ryan,...so let them be !!!

Sxephil

She still has the manner of a 14 year old boy....Who am I to judge if he is into that kinna' **** !

random person

I saw him in concert way back, early eighties, and he was so hot. Plue, I wanted to *BE* her back in her "As the World Turns" days when I was a young teen, she was the only thing considered to be as gorgeous as the brand new Lady Di, and she even had the same haircut.

I wish them both every happiness. Still think John is hot, even with the ciggs.

JOEELLARD

So she cheated on her husband and genuine all around nice guy Dennis Quaid and the family she had with them so now she goes out and does the same with someone elses family.
Hope they have botox in hell.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Pompous blowhard on the way to your next heart attack, meet kooky wack job who probably couldn't even point out her own home state on a US map. Go home mellonball. You don't belong here. Your "people" in indiana need ya. Really. They do.

Big Artie