'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy:

'Don't Talk S**t on Amber'

1/7/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though Gary Shirley's been trashing "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood lately -- he's warning everyone to leave his baby mama alone ... and says there's still a chance they'll hook up again.

0106-gary-amber-ex-tmz-01
We spoke to Gary -- who explained his bad mouthing of Amber like this ... "I've said a lot of s**t because I am mad but if anyone wants to come up and talk s**t about Amber I won't let it happen because she is a good girl, and she's my baby mama."

Gary sounded like a textbook spousal abuse victim when he continued,  "I am fine with the fact that Amber hit me because she has gotten all the help that she needs. Ever since that she hasn't put her hands on me."

As for a reunion with Amber ...Gary's optimistic. Kinda, sorta. "When the no contact order is lifted ... if she's single and I'm single then I'm sure we would try our relationship."

Get him while you can ladies.

1110_whos_your_daddy_footer

Kristal

I'll pass.

Tamara

Who cares?

Emm

"textbook spousal abuse victim", my A**. He should hook up with Oxs. My monies on him as the abuser behind closed doors away from the public.

Cutie pie222

so let me get this straight, Gary trash talks Amber cause he was mad, and now he is defending her........im just gonna say wtf

FruitSalad

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH bag.

LAWRENCE

I never read the articles about these people and only comment. I have no clue who these people are and the viewers are clearly idiots. If this guy is getting laid that's reason enough not to tune into this show.

radicalred

TMZ -- will you PLEASE stop reporting every (bowel) movement and word this butt-munch says? He's a nobody -- an uneducated, unskilled, going nowhere NOBODY.

I'd buy him the handgun if he'd promise to shoot himself in the head with it.

Gloria Unread

I'd buy him the handgun if he'd promise to shoot himself in the head with it.

Posted at 4:04 AM on Jan 7, 2011 by radicalred
--------------------------------------------
You'd probably still be an accessory after the fact since suicide is illegal.

I think we should start a fund for these folks to get spayed and neutered. Hell, make it a pro bono organization like Doctors Without Borders, except it's mission is to stop these teen breeders.

Vasectomies and Tubal Ligations for everyone! Yay!

Phreaky

Is this man inbred? He seriously sounds like he is borderline retarded.

Bob

Jail her! Sterilize them both!

Quinn

why do we, as a society, feed into this B S and then give idiots like this tv shows? It leaves one wishing that the poor baby could be given up for adoption to be raised by some decent people. trash breeding trash. sad.

loloagogo

tmZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. BORING

ManiacalZebra

"Don't talk s**t about her. That's MY job!"

TMZ dont like me

Porkins really loves all this attention TMZ is giving him...

Wiley

Does the abuser get any satisfaction when the abusee enjoys it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments