Kourtney Kardashian -- Anything Kim Can Do ...

1/8/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian proved there are two women in the Kardashian family that can rock a bikini ... relaxing on the beach in Miami yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Yes, there are definitely two adult Kardashian sisters that look good in a bikini. Just two.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

annabelle k

girl looks good- don't hate!

david

Yet, but Khloe looks good in a double paper bag.

I aslo heard she looked pretty good in a coonskin cap. I'm just saying she's no Davy Crockett but you know.

cali

Kim's ass is still too freakishly big, so I'd say only "1" Kardashian

TMZ@Froggy.biz

But they all look like slores.

Lori

Yes, she looks good in a Bikini...and it's a damn good thing she's wearing such HUGE SUNGLASSES...covers up that "but.her.face"

Barbara

She looks so much better than Kim does. Kim's butt will sag with time...Kourtney has #1 body in that family.

cochino

which two?

Truth

DONT FORGET ABOUT KHLOE KARDASHIAN... SHE LOOKS GOOD TOO --- IN A THICK WINTER COAT.

NEXT.

Brian

Come in and take a look at my E book Site on Webstore

Susie

Kourt actually puts Kim to shame big time, and Khole.
Kourt is awesome in a fakey way, LOL. She is the prettiest, even ala naturale, a good mommy, puts up with the preppy dude, and does the super Kardashian work for her Mother. Gawd that woman markets those girls, all of her daughters.

But Kourt definately has it all going on and should get far more credit them KIM. Kim is getting older fast, and is now doing botox and stuff to her lips, she has slept with someone from every basketball and football team out there. whew just trashy and gets more so everyday.

Keep it up Kourt you are the real bomb of that family. Break away from the Old Lady K, and the back ground of your sisters and go it alone girl!!! Would love to see you with just your own show and nothing to do with the rest of your family.

M

I think Khloe is just as beautiful as the other two. Jerks. Just because she's not 5'0" tall does not make her "large".

Kat

Anyone info on where to get that swimsuit will be greatly appreciated.

jennivo69

Kloe looks great in a bikini too....she's just tall!

Tifney Anthony-Redden

WTF??? #1 WHO CARES IF SHE IS STANDING NEXT TO A WHITE MAN OR A BLACK MAN? #2 WHY KEEP PICKING ON KHLOE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL IN HER ON WAY AND SHE HAS A BETTER PERSONALLITY THAN ALL HER SISTER'S AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT MAKE FAT JOKES ABOUT HER SHE STILL WILL HAVE HER FACE ALL OVER TV AND MAKE MONEY JUST BRUSHING HER HAIR AND TEETH FOR THAT ****ING MATTER SHE MAKES MORE MONEY SITTING ON THE ****ING TOILET TAKING A **** THAN YOU EVER WILL EVEN IF YOU WON A LOTTERY!!! SHE SAYS JUST WHATS ON HER MIND AND DOSEN'T CARE WHO LIKES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT KHLOE WOULD TELL YOU **** YOU OR **** OFF AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING OR SAYING TO YOURSELF WHEN READING THIS OHH THIS BITCH HERE MUST BE A FAT ASS HERSELF NO I AM NOT I AM 5'1 AND 110 POUNDS AND I HAVE HAD 3 CHILDREN AND NOT 1 STRETCH MARK ON ME AND BEAUTY IS W/IN NOT OUT AND I HAVE HELD OVER 65 TITLES IN BEAUTY PAGEANTS SO GO FIGURE AND HALF OF YOU *******S WISH YOU LOOKED LIKE KHLOE AND YOUR REALLY THE UGLY DUCKLIN SO FOR KHLOE YOU GO GIRL AND YOUR NEW RED HAIR ROCKS YOU ARE FIRST ON MY LIST AND THEN KOURT THEN KIM YOU 2 ARE NOT KNONE FOR JUST YOUR ASSES OR A SEX TAPE I THINK YOU ARE VERY AWESOME BUSINESS WOMAN YOU DON'T THINK YOU ARE ABOVE ANYONE AND I LIKE THAT!!! JUST KEEP STAYING TRUE TO YOURSELF AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE **** OFF!!!

Patsy

Frankly, I think Khloe is the beauty. And by the way, it is people like some of you that drove me (also 5'10") to bulimia when I was a teenager. I would love to see some of you and have a chance to "critique" you. Oh well, karma's gonna get ya!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments