Lindsay & Sam -- Just Two Gals Eating Together ...

1/10/2011 2:19 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson put away their differences and walked to a girl friendly dinner date at a restaurant near their Venice Beach homes on Saturday night.

Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson

Believe it or not, Lilo and Sam get hungry for more than just drama.

tlm

They went for a box lunch at the "Y".

wasted days and wasted nights

I have no doubt that Lindsay is a wonderful young woman, just wonderful. But I am really getting tired of all the Lindsay news updates. Please give it a rest, TMZ.

croc

i hate those slouch hats celebs wear..i hate them on babies also..and i hate it most on beckam.

Vault101

Is Lindsay Lohan really this important that TMZ stalks her every move? I mean I'm a fan of TMZ and all, but maybe it's time to find a new star to chase. No one even cares about Lindsay Lohan anymore.

Just The Fax

SORRY BUT I PICTURED A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SET OF PICTURES IN MY MIND WHEN I SAW "JUST TWO GIRLS EATING TOGETHER"

will

so what

dd

When is the fighting going to begin?

Brad

I wish they would hurry up and overdose so we can be done hearing about them.

texasknight1

#6 thats a very crude remark.. after what happened to the congressman you actually wish more victims and death upon a person..

hey now i may flame some celebs but atleast i wish not death upon them.. thats just too low..

Lindsey does not deserve to be harmed in anyway for her past, present, and future.. to wish some ill-fated event on her is just plain out evil.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

besides that.. im confused one minute sam doesnt want her, next minute they're out dating, the endless cycle of these 2 makes my head hurts.. enough already..

sam just marry the girl and move on with your lives and keep her sober if you're helping her.. thats only IF you're helping her which i doubt..

the minute you throw her away she'll spiral out of control once again like some spoiled emo-kid needing love.. gosh lindsay is missing out soo much on a good valid relationship.. someone wake her up plz

effminus

STOP SHOWING THESE LOOSERS!! THEY ARE NOT CELEBRITIES!! ESPECIALLY THE "I OWE EVERY DIME I HAVE TO THIS EX CELEB FAME WHORE" ON THE RIGHT!! STOP TMZ FOR GODS SAKE STOP!

Michelle

Sam visited Lilo in jail a few times, why is she pretending to be so upset that she moved next door to her?

Dandy Dan

Who cares!

Jackie

Enough of these. Not interesting anymore...aww!!...Girls we always go out together,so nothing special about them having dinner.

Joey

Just two Fur Traders hanging out having some clam soup

karlew

That's lurve. Sometimes ya just can't stay away from someone even though you know how toxic you are together. Goes for both of them. They can say they're not dating, I don't think they've ever stopped

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments