« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsay Lohan

Do the Spike Thing

1/10/2011 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan befriended the most famous New York Knicks fan, Spike Lee, during last night's Knicks/Lakers game at the Staples Center.

0110_lindsay_lohan_lakers_launch
LiLo and Spike both went home losers -- Lakers won 109-87.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DizzKid

Spike! You're not doing the "Right Thing" right now.

debbie

Hey Lindsey:

You look really healthy and happy. Glad to see you are out and very glad you have a roomate who has been sober for a long time. Surround yourself with positive poeple and keep moving in an asending direction that will bring you back to your stardom status.

Stay away from the alcohol and the drugs and be proud to not drink and do any drugs. I myself don't drink because it does not make me feel good. Alcolism runs in my family( grandfather, sister and possibly cousins)and so I just stay away from the alcohol. If anybody suggstes to me how about some wine than I say "no thankyou" and if they ask "how come" I just say because "I don't drink" and "lets just leave it at that, ok".

I say that all the time and when I say it I say it in very happy and proud voice and it kind of stops any further peer pressuring because you your confident and when a person is confident and strong nobody they won't persue and hopefully walk away. You are in charge of your life and destiny. So stay strong and stay sober and most importantly aknowlage your feelings and don't runa way from them but larn to cope with them. Also, I suggest you don't over extend yourself as this could impact your sobreity and well being. I too have a medical condition and need to manage my stress level so I continue to stay healthy. Learn to say ("NO!) and do not feel guilty for saying "NO". Take care of yourself. I am very proud of you Lindsey and I look forward to seeing your next movie flick.

Your friend "debbie"

Marvin Covey

Having fun sober is a start.

Jesse

Probably the most clever caption in the history of this site. Nice.

JM

Can she just please, please, PLEASE stay at home once in a while? We don't want to see her.

American Mom

She isn't doing anything important. Can you say Has been?

kirk

She is one FROG FACED SPACE CADET! And whats with all the crap on her body. Looks like she stood in front of a screen and sombody threw FECES at her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2