Eva Longoria's Wedding Tat Cover Up

1/11/2011 8:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Eva Longoria waved to photogs in L.A. Saturday night and revealed the wrist tattoo of her wedding date to soon-to-be ex-husband Tony Parker had almost completely disappeared.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

While the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star has been known to use makeup to cover up the matrimonial ink, no word if she had the date (07-07-07 in Roman numerals) professionally removed.

In Hollywood, nothing is permanent.

UPDATE: Eva just tweeted, "Just so everyone knows i still have all my tattoos! Nothing is being removed, although i am always up for more tattoos! ;)"

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

JLS

She's definitely having the tatt lasered off. This is a lengthy process removing skin cells and looks like this along the way. If I were her, I would do the same thing.

It's very clear he's a cheater and no reminders of that are necessary. Bye, Tony.

Jackie

LOL....Of course nothing is permanent in Hollywhores. It's pretty ridiculous to ink with such wedding dates, husband or wife or bf or gf names. Ink yourself with your kids names or things which won't ever disappear out of your life.

DANA

troll

who dat

Show of hands...anyone believe Tony Parkers not gay.

A Real Lawyer

Love Eva! I used what I read she used-she looked so great and I HAD to get the weight off---I felt awful so my friend called me and give me some tips that helped her after she saw this company on tv. She had used a an AMAZING herbal product from www.mothernaturesplants.com called the Skinny Mini kit and it took 14 pounds off her ounce cellulite ridden thighs-God Bless those folks she kept saying! I also saw them on the Today Show and tried the product thinking this will never work and boy did it! I can finally wear a bathing suit again-don't walk, RUN and ORDER this online! xx

Posted at 5:21 AM on Jan 11, 2011 by beth
_______________________________________________

Beth,

If you're attempting to sll goods here at least describe your product with proper English. Geez, no wonder you're hocking goods online. You can't put together a coherent sentence. "Would you like fries with that?" Memorize that for your next job...at least it's proper English.

Truth

PEOPLE ARE GENERALLY STUPID AND DONT THINK BEFORE DOING SHIET. LIKE, ONLY PUT NAMES OF BLOOD RELATED FAMILY MEMBERS, PETS, OR KID'S NAMES FOR TATS. CANT WAIT WHEN FAT-RIAH CAREY AND MR NICK CAREY GET DIVORCED. THAT SKINNY BLACK DUDE WILL NEED FULL SKIN GRAFTING TO REMOVE THAT FAATY'S NAME OFF HIS BACK... JUST SAYIN. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she is going to tattoo my name on her stomach

John

Don't you just love Photoshop. Oh my, that is THE worst photoshopping I have EVER seen.

ctyler

She was the cheater!

cherries

she should've gotten with mario lopez, now 5 years later she's older & divorced. mario looks better then ever and he's got a little one and a gf. gees.. dumb choice eva

AJ

I had my wife's initials tattood on my wrist after 27 years of marriage. Pretty steady relation, you'd think.... Last year, weeks before our 29th anniversary, she decided she wanted to leave me.
Stupid me, I now know that really NOTHING lasts forever.

KactusKat

Wow, Eva - how truly stupid to have put one on your beautiful bod in the first place. Naive, actually. Did you not talk to...well, about EVERY other NBA wife?? Isn't it the norm for pro-anthing players to cheat on their wives? Please think twice b4 you decide who you will next leave into your life.

tattokits

That's really awesome I hope I can see more of this.I am looking forward for your next post. http://www.newtattookits.com/

wil

JLS, lasers dont remove skin cells when it comes to tattoo's being removed. The laser breaks up the ink below the skin. The laser is attracted to the ink...not the skin itself. thats why white people have better luck with removal because there isnt dark skin to confuse the laser.

wills biggest pet peve? people who get tatoos removed. Sissies!

I dont want my tattoo anymore...I just want a scar that looks like my tattoo. Stupid, stupid, people.

lilly vivona

Why Use A Make-Up Artist On Your Wedding Day
From Lilly Vivona

Longevity- This make-up needs to last all day. And night!
You don’t want to be touching up your eye shadow and re-concealing half way through the day. Good make-up artists have tricks a plenty up their sleeves when it comes to achieving that long stay finish. I always pay close attention to the skin and address any underlying issues before I even touch it with base! Then there’s setting the make-up without looking dry and powdery, stopping the eyes from creasing, liner from smudging.

Photography- Flash photography can have a huge effect on the make-up you wear.
It can change what looks like a natural make-up into a ‘nothing at all’ look! That smudge of kohl pencil and quick coat of mascara won’t stand up to the job. Without enough definition around the eyes, they’ll disappear (not literally, just photographically!). The art is having enough on so your features are defined but not so much that you feel over done.

When it comes to foundation, having a base on that doesn’t reflect well can lead to a washed out complexion. A make-up artist will have a variety of shades in his/her kit, that way, if you’ve had a spray tan or used a self tan at home, your face will match your body exactly. There’s nothing worse than your face looking like it’s stuck onto someone else’s body!

The look- We, as women, are super critical when we look in the mirror! It’s hard for us to be objective when it comes to our own faces. That’s why we so often get stuck in make-up ruts. A make-up artist looks at you differently.
A make-up artist gives a fresh take on styles and colors that you may have never thought of. A good make-up artist will bear what you do every day in mind and create you a look that combines your own style with new ideas. The idea is not to make you look like someone else, just a more polished, perfect version of you! Don’t be afraid to show clippings from magazines of make-up that you’ve seen. Sometimes it’s easier to show than to describe. That’s what trials are for!

Time- Don’t under estimate how manic the morning of your wedding can get! I like to take the bride off into another room to do her make-up. This gives her a break from the mayhem and lets her focus on the most important thing, herself!