« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron to Cleveland: 'Karma's a Bitch!'

1/12/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lebron James believes the SHALACKING that the Lakers put on the Cleveland Cavaliers last night was an act of "Karma" ... for all the anti-LeBron trash talk he endured back when he left the squad.

011211_lebron_james_video
In case you missed it, the Lake Show beat LeBron's old team by 55 POINTS last night ... and LeBron watched the whole thing at Boa Steakhouse in West Hollywood.

During the beatdown, Lebron tweeted, "Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

Spies inside the restaurant tell us LeBron was hanging with a group of people  inside the steak joint ... including one massive bodyguard.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

artie help

lebron is hung like a china man

jane

You're RIGHT Punk! KARMA is a bitch. YOU JUST WAIT AROUND THE CORNER. You haven't received your Karma YET. You had to tweet on Cleveland. A town that treated you like a friggin KING. You think you're getting out of that? Without any Karma coming your way?? Are you that EBONICS STUPID? I will live to see the day it hits you. YOU'RE NOT A TEAM PLAYER. You MAY GET A RING ONE YEAR BUT IT WILL CHEW YOUR FINGER OFF.

texasknight1

Cleveland fans... LOL.

that was a great game.. king james speaks the truth.. but hey why add more gas to the Cav-flames.. they're hurt, mad, and just hurt, its ok guys.. maybe one day you'll find another high school star to get you to the final dance..

this was a funny post.

/anti-flame suit on!

Cavs got owned!!!

Solaera

*shellacking. Jesus, TMZ you guys can't spell for sh*t.

enoughalready

He wished bad on Cleveland when he left in the manner he did. He's a classless, spoiled kid. What goes around, comes around Lebron. Just remember that. Yeah, God does see everything. But clearly not much else of what the nuns taught at St V's sunk in with him.

K D

Hey LeBron, how's that family life coming now that you're in Miami? Where is your girl? Your kids? You too busy doing all the famous stuff you wanted to and be a part of that "Cleveland" held you back from that you don't know what's up with your family? Maybe instead of hanging in West Hollywood you should be at home teaching your sons how to be good men when they grow up instead of expecting someone else to do it. Or maybe you figure you didn't have a dad why do they need one.

Ruby

F you LeBron, Ohio still hates you.

TMZ dont like me

I think the brunt of that tweet was aimed mainly at Dan Gilbert...He just couldn't resist.

Apollo

For being such a talented athlete, Lebron is really a classless and brainless idiot. But I think anyone (anyone that's not kissing his butt and sucking down his money) that's followed sports the past few years already knew that. The Cavs gave LaKing (or is it LaQueen?) everything he asked for. They never told him no. Let his "friends" ride the team plane. They paid him MILLIONS of dollars to play a GAME!! And his "Decision" was another example his need for attention and lack of maturity. Talent in a game will not get you the love you need.

fahgettaboutit

Karma is a bitch lebron. You'll find out soon enough.

James

SHALACKING is a great word.

The battery life on the android 2 smart phone sucks. Don't buy a Droid people. Buy an iPhone.

Freddy

So the Cavaiers are one of the worst teams in the league and faced one of the best teams last night and lost big and LeBron really wants to talk about karma. Bron, the season isn't over and nothing is set in stone yet. You got your revenge when you went into Cleveland and beat your former team but now you still want to send shots their way. If I was from Cleveland I'd hate your silly @ss too. Luckily, I'm from Chicago and a Bulls fan so I really don't care. Haha.

rburr001

Thank GOD my mother had enough sense to get me out of Cleveland when I was a kid!!

I agree with Lebron! The way Cleveland treated him when he left for Miami was awful! The things they said about him were disrespectful! The Cavaliers wouldn't even be a thought in people's minds if it weren't for Lebron. They should be lucky that he was with the team as long as he was.

Karma is a bitch and now they can go back to obscurity.

eXecuTech

THANK YOU, Solaera!!! You beat me to correcting them. Considering that TMZ's business is words, they come across as rank amateurs who not only don't proofread, but can't even use a spell checker. And I thought Perez Hilton was bad! At least he doesn't masquerade as legitimate news.

timsami

I grew up in Cincinnati. One night on Lovers Lane, my girlfriend asked me to kiss her where it stinks. Excited, I started the car and drove her to Cleveland.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments