Ricky Romance -- Chris Brown Is a 'Humgruffin'

1/13/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Ricky Romance has finally issued an apology for threatening to shoot Chris Brown, but in order to understand what the hell he's talking about, you're gonna need a dictionary ... unless you know what the word "nanocephalous" means.

0112_ricky_romance_EX_youtube

Ricky never apologizes directly to Brown -- instead, he uses all sorts of fancy language to attack Chris ... who famously feuded with Ricky's famous brother Raz B last month.

Among the terminological gems -- fallaciloquences, nanocephalous, macrotus and humgruffin.

Here's the "apology" in full ... good luck:

"I would like to extend my most sincere apologies to the elderly and youth of our nation for my sudden acrasial message of violence towards other individuals of unimportance."

I must eclaircise any misunderstandings that I am a Man of irrational aggression and behavior.

In no way am I attempting to justify my actions towards persons of high immaturity levels and hypocritical methods of “becoming a better person,” I was wrong.

My unexpected reaction to fallaciloquences embellished with deceitful humgruffin cover-ups and unnecessary remarks towards my younger brother enraged me.

I couldn’t seem to fathom how a immature nanocephalous adult raglan tailored ex-batman and a jean maillot wearing macrotus, labrose, kazachoc like dancing, woman beater callent could make such comments and pass judgment to an abuse victim.

At the moment I was infuriated. Please let my actions be as a lesson as what not to do. You must vastate yourself to aggression and search for other solutions before reacting.

Threatening closet coward human beings only leads their tearful plea for restraining orders, desperate cries for help from “affiliating gang bangers”, and countless whiney excuses -I.E. “she hit me first!!” to the media and courts, which could possibly result unwanted circumstances.

As for the once semi high powered homosexual perverts, molesters and child rapists of the Industry, I vaticinate justice will be brought to you on Judgment Day.

I leave this to God though. Please except my apology, obviously knowing the message can always be heard if ears are around . Thank you. “

- Ricky Romance

Strummer101er

Good lord the boy is an idiot!

Areader

An absolute clown is what Ricky Romance is!

bobby

perhaps the most ignorant usage of a thesaurus in the history of the internets.

tony gee

Ah! He is just a panifonous in the asstustucus.

Jackie

HA HA...what a fake idiot.

JLS

I picture this dude in an LA County orange jumpsuit.

His rant was stupid but the apology is even worse. His intelligence level is around a 1.

Yaw

I guess after using the thesaurus, he still didn't find out that it is "to ACCEPT an apology" and not EXCEPT!! guess it's not in the thesaurus! So much for trying to come across as intelligent!!

InformationTrafficker

Raz B and his bro need to stop trying to create beef with someone who actually has talent.

Chris Brown might have anger issues, but the man knows how to perform.

As for those two @#$!%@% jokers, I would suggest that Chris Brown completely ignore them.

Me

ugh, this moron just doesn't know when to stfu. I cannot get over the 'thug' wannabes who think they are 'all that', thinking they are so awesome. All the while the rest of the world is watching him *face palm* and feeling embarrassed because he has no idea how stupid he looks.

He seems to be taking lessons from Kanye.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

only in america

chzman

this is what happens when a complete genetic moron attempts to sound like he has some resemblence of intelligence.

bob

so okay he used a lot of words nobody understands - the important thing is that he made it all rhyme perfectly.

renae

WOW..WTF! i do understand what he is saying but could he complicate it anymore? He is attacking MULTIPLE people in that " apology" ( to whom exactly is he aplogizing to? Oh yeah the elderly and young). He's a strange guy, tried to skip past the picture, I didn't want to get the creeps.

The second to last line was..... hmmmm?

shanel

raz b nd hs brother some clowns dey jus hatin chris gettin dat paper...raz b nor his brother gettin play ut here so they tryna *** 4 chris to get sum attention...boooooooooooooooo to dem n thumbs up to chris brown keep doin u make em hate more... :)

whilome

This response was a brilliant non-apology. He acknowledged he was wrong for going off thuggishly about his brother being dissed by Chris, but he skewers the heck out of Chris and these publicist-forced "apologies" that NOONE actually believes anyway. Laugh all you want, but this was really funny and he made a great point.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments