Ricky Romance -- Chris Brown Is a 'Humgruffin'

1/13/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Ricky Romance has finally issued an apology for threatening to shoot Chris Brown, but in order to understand what the hell he's talking about, you're gonna need a dictionary ... unless you know what the word "nanocephalous" means.

0112_ricky_romance_EX_youtube

Ricky never apologizes directly to Brown -- instead, he uses all sorts of fancy language to attack Chris ... who famously feuded with Ricky's famous brother Raz B last month.

Among the terminological gems -- fallaciloquences, nanocephalous, macrotus and humgruffin.

Here's the "apology" in full ... good luck:

"I would like to extend my most sincere apologies to the elderly and youth of our nation for my sudden acrasial message of violence towards other individuals of unimportance."

I must eclaircise any misunderstandings that I am a Man of irrational aggression and behavior.

In no way am I attempting to justify my actions towards persons of high immaturity levels and hypocritical methods of “becoming a better person,” I was wrong.

My unexpected reaction to fallaciloquences embellished with deceitful humgruffin cover-ups and unnecessary remarks towards my younger brother enraged me.

I couldn’t seem to fathom how a immature nanocephalous adult raglan tailored ex-batman and a jean maillot wearing macrotus, labrose, kazachoc like dancing, woman beater callent could make such comments and pass judgment to an abuse victim.

At the moment I was infuriated. Please let my actions be as a lesson as what not to do. You must vastate yourself to aggression and search for other solutions before reacting.

Threatening closet coward human beings only leads their tearful plea for restraining orders, desperate cries for help from “affiliating gang bangers”, and countless whiney excuses -I.E. “she hit me first!!” to the media and courts, which could possibly result unwanted circumstances.

As for the once semi high powered homosexual perverts, molesters and child rapists of the Industry, I vaticinate justice will be brought to you on Judgment Day.

I leave this to God though. Please except my apology, obviously knowing the message can always be heard if ears are around . Thank you. “

- Ricky Romance

Jackie

Does this remind anyone of those old In Living Color skits where the guy is in jail using all these big words, but using them completely wrong?

Joao

He was just trying to pontification the details of the quasiparticles that chizilzation previously anticipatory. Makes perfect sense to me. You guys are just haters

Fleming

So in other word just because someone sit down and type an email with a dictionary in front of them make them intelligent... Yet he continues to call Chris Brown a bunch of names. Every week he is finding something to keep his name in the media. Please let this fool just go away!!!

Kartrashian Klown

He is the reason why people need an education. Go back to school you nobody!

Nyedai

What in the world is he saying. I read people say that he used the 'thesaurus' so are you saying these are actually real words??? Going to pull it up now to check for myself. I officially have a headache now.

NJ

LOL. This guy is obviously joking! He isn't actually trying to properly use all those words.

dd

NOone knows or cares about u..LEAVE THE PIPE ALONE!

JOY

WTF!?!?!?!!? is this dude talking about. He needs not to say anything else, he has no idea that he sound dumb as hell!!!!!!!! Pray for him people.

Fredo

This boy is just trying to create publicity for himself. Nothing to see here except for another dumb spook trying to pretend that he graduated high school.

Nikkcolle

He reminds me of the inmate character that Damon Wayans played on In Living Color........always using words out of context and incorrect words in an effort to sound intelligent. What a maroon!

T. Bag Jones

So when does the pinching and hair-pulling start

fargone

Obviously there has been some serious inbreeding in this guys family history and he will likely continue on with the program.

realitychecker

Just WOW.

Christine Lytle

seriously...SHUT UP!!!!!

c

So let’s break this down:

acrasial - um, not actually a word. Acrasia = acting against one’s better judgement

eclaircise - to clear things up (really? You think you’re clearing anything up with this drivel?)

Nanocephalous - having a small head (oooooh, easy with those nasty insults now)

raglan - a loose outer garment (how ballsy of you to call him out for wearing SHIRTS!!!)

Maillot - a woman’s one-piece swimwuit (he even wears a jean one, no less?)

Macrotus - basically a type of bat (flying, not baseball)

labrose - having thick lips

kazachoc - actually spelled kazachok, means a Russian folk-dance

callent - not even a word that I could find, but probably just horribly misspelled

vastate - another mystery word that has no meaning!

Vatisinate - prophecy

Wow, so Chris Brown has a small head, wears women’s swimwuits (jean ones, don’t forget!), loose shirts, has thick lips, looks like a bat, does Russian folk dances, and lord knows what else based on the last two unidentifiable words. Hmmm, I didn’t think anyone could look like a bigger moron than Chris Brown but this Ricky Romance just took the title. Dude, next time you want to insult someone put down the thesaurus and the crack and hire someone who speaks English and has some sort of education to write it for you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments