« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kardashian Family Face-Off in Los Angeles

1/15/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The men of Kim Kardashian and sister  Khloe -- Kris Humphries and Lamar Odom, respectively -- went head-to-head at Staples Center last night when the New Jersey Nets took on the Los Angeles Lakers.

0115_kardashian_getty
Khloe's Lakers defeated Kim's Nets, 100-88.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

the truth

khloe looks just like her DAD! if u look at a pic of her dad you can see khloe . khloe is keeping it real because she doesn't look fake like Kim. enough of the spray tan PLEASE. love khloes hair. I'm sick of the witch black hair color. i was just looking at pics of Kim and she has had surgery. to me she was once beautiful but when these Hollywood people start getting surgery then their looks go down hill and to me they just aren't real anymore. but Khloe looks gorgeous! keep it real khloe!
Reggie had said he would tell the world who the real kim is if she keeps talking about him on the show lol i guess that means the girl has a fake personality in front of the cameras

soulofanangel

Let's use the letter P

Puffy
Plastic
Phony
Pathetic
Peculiar

jcg

Khloe is the only person on the "reality" show that attempts to keep it real. I had hopes for Kortney but her PIMP of a mother has put her on the streets just like Kim. I feel sorry for Mason. He'll have fun in school trying to explain his mother. Sorry, Kim, plastic is not attractive!

Khloe, I wish you and Lamar the best and I hope the rumors of your pregnancy are true. You'll make great parents!!

todd

Hey I can deal with looking at Kim anyday...but Khloe...I mean cmon im eating here...amazing how this family is so proud to be living off of blood money

Yolanda

Why do people give these girls such a hard time?? They are just living life the way the rest of the world so............IF YOU HAD ONE!!! People.........please find something else to complain about. Go Kardashians!!! Get it in!!!

Sonia

khole looks like Fiona from Shrek with that red hair.

Kennedy

What pigs, now tell me again why the media follow them?

They are crayz!!

I showed my wife this picture, she really has never seen the two sisters together before, and she thinks Khloe looks like a tranny. There is noway this two girls have the same father.

squeeky

number 11....Khloes dad is BRUCE JENNER?
Try O J SIMPSON...she has many features
of a black person. It was rumored that
Kris was with him...I would not doubt
it at all. Maybe that is WHY her skank
daughters only screw black men. Don't
worry Kourtney...you will wake up and
realize Scott Dissick is a LOSER and
you will be screwing black atheletes
soon too...it is in your BLOOD...family
of whores...just like mama Kris.

CrabbyPatty

Khloe is such a RUDE, LUDE cow....MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

the truth

Posted at 1:49 PM on Jan 15, 2011 by They are crayz!!
------------------------------------------------------
Khloe looks like her dad . look at a pic of her dad and you will see. u may think they dont all have the same dad but they do. this is what plastic surgery does to people. you can never tell who looks like who.

World Record

Bigfoot also has a bighead and a big ass. Her and Lamar are going to have the ugliest baby. The baby going to come out cussing and bouncing a ball, Bigfoot and the man has there own show produced by there pimp-mom

bart

First thing first is both are no talents and the second sister sure looks like a man or tranny.

Lisa

Kris obviously had an affair in her first marriage and Khloe was the product of it. That must be why they got a divorce.

MariDM

Haters. Wow. Envy is so ugly...if you have nothing decent to say about these women, simply shut up. Jealousy rears it's ugly head once again!

Pretty girls, yes, not talented, but pretty non the less.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments