Bombshell McGee -- Getting Her Licks In

1/15/2011 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee found a magazine photo that appealed to her while she sat in a waiting room after having LASIK surgery.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
You don't need 20/20 vision to see that ain't right.

Sad sad

She's ugly and a no talent hack. At least Sandra earned her way ,is talented and is on such a higher level then this clown.

Cindy

she is so ugly with her nasty cartoon tats. she hates herself.

Amber

What is hilarious is that she knows the whole world hates her. She came forward to get her 15 minutes of fame. Hey slut this is the public speaking, your a dirty whore, we would like you to go away now! Thank you :)

Someone who states the obvious

She the most pathetic, worthless, sorry waste of space on this earth! I hope that every concievable hurtful, terrible thing that could possibly happen to a human being happens to her - I doubt anyone would show that ugly (ugly doesn't even begin to describe her hideousness...)bitch any sympathy. I know I wouldn't. I pray she doens't have any children, and if she does CPS should take them away because she obviously isn't a decent enough person to raise children without them having serious problems.

AND..she is SOOOOOO damn ugly. I mean...My eyes hurt when I look at her. Chelsea Handler and Sandra are WAY hotter than her...she isn't even ok - the bitch is downright ugly.

I wish her a life of misery, regret, hatred, and saddness. I don't care if she dies.

Thomas

Her desperation is showing. (This is newsworthy. I don't have a problem with TMZ reporting it.)

duckylou

now aint that real classy!

laura

she's all class........what goes around...

Jack

Obsessed much!!!

studmoose

Perhaps with those fresh set of eyes...

She might see the walking abortion she has become?

HAHA

What a retarded freak. Lets add whore to that list also. Can we say jealous.

♥TMZ but ...

I hope she can successfully get her tattoos removed

snodgrass

She was tasting Sandy when she was going down on Jesse....guess that wasn't enough.

DANA

poor Sandra, she will be haunted her whole life by this skunk
and the rest of trailer trash that goes with her

oreocookie

YUCK! she is revolting, I pray that Sandra never comes across this picture.. I would be SOOOOO mad!

Kim

Disgusting skank. Shame on TMZ for doing ANY kind of story with her in it. She loves the attention and TMZ is making it impossible for her to GO AWAY! (Love you anyway Harvey!)