Betty White

Early Bird Birthday Special

1/16/2011 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Betty White is celebrating her birthday this week with a raucous birthday party at one of the fanciest restaurants in NYC -- and the whole thing kicks off ... at 6:00 PM. Say goodnight, Gracie!

0117_betty_white_exd_menu_launch

TV Land and the cast of "Hot in Cleveland" are throwing the soiree in Betty's honor Tuesday night (her actual birthday is Monday) at Le Cirque in Manhattan. TMZ snuck a peak at the menu for the evening -- which includes pigs in a blanket, mini crab cakes, and a shrimp display.

Broiled chicken and Salisbury steak did not make the cut.

jerrod vinson

BETTY WHITE U R A TRUE GOLDEN GIRL AND THE NEW AND ALWAYS IT LADY.HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE.

Marie

Happy Birthday Betty and many more b-days to come true. I love watching "The Golden Girls" & "Hot In Cleveland" so many times. You'd inspired so many womens and girls who'd looked up to you like a role model to them. You're kind, thoughtful, amazing and wonderful lady you are. Love & Always.

kathy kent

love you betty !and have a very happy happy birthday

Kathryn Johnson

Hello, My husband and I would like to wish Betty White a very happy birthday. My husband saw Betty on Password in approximatly 1962 before her and Paul were married.
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

m

Happy Birthday Miss Betty! I'm pretty sure just about EVERYONE loves ya!

Barb Gajeski

Happy Birthday, dear. sweet, Betty! I still watch Golden Girls & you are the goldest of them all. I have alwys loved you as an actress. I am so pleased to celebrate my birthday with you, although I am 19 years your junior. I hope you had a great day, as I did. May you continue in good health to keep us laughing! Love you!

Judy

Betty I loved you on the Golden Girls and enjoyed the Golden Girls marathon in honor of your birthday. But to be honest I don't like Hot in Cleveland. I wish you had gone out in style instead of doing the silly shows you are doing now. I still love you!

sheree

BETTY WHITE,ALONG WITH MERYL STREEP ARE 2 OF MY FAVORITE ACTRESSES.
I'M THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO IS constantly "glued" TO THE T.V. SET,& UNTIL I SEE THEM AT SOME POINT IN MY DAY,I KNOW MY DAY WILL NOT BE GOOD FROM BEGINNING TO END...SO YOU TAKE IT FROM THERE!! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2