'Pretty Wild' Star -- I'm Addicted to Opiates

1/18/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Pretty Wild" star Tess Taylor has checked in to a rehabilitation center in Malibu to kick an addiction to opiates ... TMZ has learned.

0117_tess_taylor_EX_TMZ

Taylor's mother, Andrea Arlington, tells us, "Approximately two weeks ago after a lot of coaxing from sister Alexis Neiers and myself, and after almost losing her life, Tess Taylor contacted Greg Hannley, owner of the SOBA Recovery center in Malibu and asked for help."

Arlington tells us Tess weighed only 93 pounds at the time she decided to seek help ... noting that Taylor was "extremely weak and exhausted from trying to detox and recover from Opiate addiction."

Taylor plans to stay at the center for the entire 12-month program.

Mike

And this is a surprise to who?? It's been common knowledge to anyone at any club walking into a restroom that this tard and her sisters are dopers and hoes...Only the loser psycho mom has been in denial and "out of the loop."

Good parenting you freak..maybe a prayer circle of positive energy will help her....NOT! HA HA HA

JLS

Here is yet another family FULL of drug addicts and disfunctional types. The mother is worse than Dina Lohan, if you can imagine that. She handed out Xanax to all the girls each day when E! was filming them for their show. ON CAMERA!

That damn E! network films the most seedy individuals. All those Kardashians and this family are a prime example.

Mike

Good job mom! Your daughters are hoes, thieves and drug addicts.
Momther of the year..lol

Eddie

She worked at a pot 'clinic' on Melrose. Duh, she's on drugs... Get well, Tess.

Topless pics of Miss T holding a bong:

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

I love opiates on my pizza!

Eddie

Damn, 93 lbs. with a RACK that BIG??! Shoo, the rest of her body musta been like fitty pounds!!! Dag...

STARR C

Make a sex tape! Please!

Wiley

Talk about exploiting your children! She brought this Tess in to create a fake Kardashian family for a reality show without any regard for her own kids. Tess has giant fake boobs, a photo layout with Playboy, and a huge drug addiction. Tess introduces Alexis to drugs and the Burglar Bunch. Alexis commits burglaries and gets her own addiction and ends up with jail time and a long probation that she'll probably never get through. The mother hands out drugs like candy to all of them. Photos of them using drugs all over the internet. Now Tess is supposedly going to rehab for a year? Who's taking care of the minor girl? There's no real adults in that house. Hope Chelsea and the E! network enjoy their money.

Phreaky

Now if only someone would take their youngest sister Gabby away from Andrea Arlington before she is destroyed by this joke of a mother too. 3 kids and 2 are heroin addicts that steal. One has been in jail and rehab while she is still a teenager.
Andrea this is what you get when you home school kids and teach them stupid sh*t like "How great Angelina Jolie is"!
Save Gabby.

Phreaky

#2 - She didn't hand out Xanax to them on camera - she handed out Adderall (speed) to them on camera.
Worst mother ever.

Jackie

Aww!!!....Her mother is most worst human on earth.

Peter Sc

The demands for being in this business are tougher than ever and she is just paying the normal costs.

Nothing special. Just another neighboring daughter next door.

Peter Sc

I have noticed that the moral standards in our western society is slipping. Here in Denmark the social services want to remove custody of a 12 year old girls because she still plays with dolls and have Teddy bears. According to the social workers she should have moved on to the party strip. According to my mind the social workers have been reading too much on this website.

KellyG

Although I am not a fan of this family, I commend Tess for wanting to get better.

I am a female and the same age as her. I've been clean from a heroin addiction for 1 year. I detoxed myself, alone for a week. At times it was so bad that I blacked out. If I had had drugs available I probably would have relapsed.

So good for her. I hope her AND her sister straighten out.

MIDNIGHT TOKER