TMZ Live: Bad Globes Jokes, Fashion & Sports Talk

1/17/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr Pepper
The Golden Globes are over, but voting is still open for who had the most offensive joke of the night ... Ricky Gervais or Robert De Niro? Plus ... Golden Globe fashion opinions from Anna, basketball chat with Daniel, Evan's story about the Jets ... and all your questions about the biggest stories around!!!

011710_tmzlive

Dr Pepper

(1:00) Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's surrogate child -- born today in Nashville. VERY hush hush.
(3:04) Ricky Gervais as an ALL-STAR last night
(5:55) JETS WIN! Sorry Tom Brady.
(8:35) Anna talks Golden Globe fashion: Olivia Wilde, Sofia Vergara, Angelina Jolie, Emma Stone, and January Jones
(11:45) Paz de la Huerta from "Boardwalk Empire" -- best trashed celeb ever!
(15:58) Sandra Bullock's bangs ... Bombshell-worthy?
(17:50) Paris Hilton's artwork ... drawn from behind bars
(20:00) Jason Malachi says he’s not the voice on Michael Jackson’s new album
(20:17) NEWSFLASH: Jews can drink alcohol
(22:50) Charles sings to his dog -- You are my sunshiiiiiiine!
(24:10) Daniel weighs in on Lamar Odom getting ejected from the Lakers-Clippers game yesterday
(27:12) Charles & Evan bond over the NFL playoff game yesterday. Both Jets fans.
(30:04) Michael Buble -- WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO US?!

christy

I ADORE Diet Dr. Pepper! Going to grab one right now, thanks
for the reminder!

drdavec

happy martin luther king day TMZ

ItzAmi

As usual . . questions asked . never answered:( .. bub bye!

Chia

Brian and the guy that went topless Friday HAVE to do the show! PAAAALEASE!!! Those two are hysterical.

susan

TMZ should do a reality show ala The Office. I'd watch.

Kelly

Happy Robert E. Lee's birthday too!

Politico Pablo

Dr. Pepper is the Original 5 Hour Energy, drink @ 10, 2, & 4

R

Why do we have to have Anna's opinion? I disagree with almost everything she's saying. And I see there's no dress code at tmz.

Observer999

Harvey is looking very slim. New camera lenses? (kidding)

R

I am totally effing against using the eff word on the effing air because it is effing offensive.

geehawgirl

Dear Harvey - love you and TMZ with the white-hot intensity of a thousand burning suns. I read the site, have it on my android, watch the TV show and interweb show, you make me laugh out loud like nobody does. HOWEVER. I really hate this new advertising trend you're doing where you get people in the office to rave about some product like that gum Max had or the Budweiser hotel, or whatever's in store for us. I don't like having my advertising inserted when I'm expecting you to talk to me without bias. I KNOW you have to have sponsors, but does it have to be this way? It's like what William Gibson wrote about in Pattern Recognition. Your friend, Holly, San Francisco, native New Yoker

Aurora

re language and usage, in my life 'suck' has become acceptable.

bc

Harvey, for the person that thought Sandra Bullocks hair looked like the strippers hair, the movie Miss Congeniality , her hair looked like that.

Steph27

Ever since you guys started doing TMZ outside, you seem much less focused on answering questions and talking about the news. You also BOTH say "um" and "uh" WAY too much- it's distracting!!

Mark