Jesse James and Kat Von D -- 'She Said Yes'

1/20/2011 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Jesse tells us, "I would gladly go through all I have been through again, if in the end I could have Katherine."

Jesse James
is officially engaged to his tattooed girlfriend Kat Von D ... seven months after his divorce from Sandra Bullock became final.

Jesse James and Kat Von D Engaged

James told People.com, "So honored that [Kat] said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!"  TMZ got in touch with Jesse to ask if he was engaged, and he said, "F**k yeah!"

Last night, Kat was sporting a GIANT ring on her wedding finger during an event at an art gallery in L.A. ... the same ring she's been sporting since September.  But when we asked if the jewelry was an "engagement ring" ... Kat's lips were sealed.

012010_kat_vod_d_hand_ring2_tmz

0120_JESSE_KAT_FOOTER

Wampee

4th time is the charm!she looks like a dirty Cher, second the ring is flat out UGLY! her hands look like shes been wrenching on a truck. Jesse makes me want to vomit hes a serial marrier. i think they need to save their money cuz they will never be successful again. Kat is a SUCKER! we all know by nnow they everything that comes out of Jesse mouth is BS! i feel sorry for his kids.

mishelle

He is a pathetic man. What is this wife number 4 or 5? Obviously if he was healthy and over his SEX addiction cheating ways or even wanted to get help. He would not even be in a relationship now. Sandra must be just laughing her head off. Maybe he should focus on his children instead of adding more drama, more people , more "I am all about myself" into there lives.

CaliGirl

OMG I need to take a shower now.

KH

Her hands look like the crypt keepers, yuck!

GaPeech

This could work. They both have the same number of tats and the same low IQ. Sandra...thank GOD you dumped his sorry butt.

slimjim22

Jesse james is a SOCIOPATH. they CANNOT live alone. I left my husband and filed for divorce after he was caught doing the same thing as Jesse James, with women just as VILE. 2 months after our divorce was final, he MARRIED a woman he had just moved into the house after I left him cuz he couldnt be alone. he has already cheated on her constantly, and is physically abusive to her as well. Kat Von A-Hole, he will never change, and he would run back to Sandy Bullock in a SECOND if she'd have him. May you both stay together forever, and NEVER KNOW A DAY OF PEACE.

Kiko

Jesse James is finally back sitting at the kiddy-table of humanity where he belongs.

Brandy

Her hands look like the crypt keepers, yuck!

FINALLY! Someone commented on her hand! I like tattoos for the most part but the neck, face, & hands cross the line in my humble opinion. But that's not really the issue here, the issue is how old & scraggly her hands look with those claws she calls nails. It looks like it was transplanted from the Wicked Witch of the East after the house fell on her.

Bleh!

Guess now they can share those Halloween fright wigs of Kat's. ;p

harley99

two pathetic individuals.. both consoling each other after both their breakups.. stay tuned to their divorce.. i'm betting money that this one WONT last..

Wampee

@ harley99 how much are you beting? ill up you a 1000

Kiko

The Mayans predicted this.

andrea

I don't understand. But a little bit of ink makes a girl look sexy, of course, depending on what. But her hand looks gross- and how can you commit to a man who wasn't committed to his wife in the first place? What makes you so important. Could never amount to Sandra. Still, she looks disgusting.

janja

I think they are taking bets in vegas to see if they make it to the church

Dave

Can I borrow her for Halloween? I'd like to stand her in front of my house to scare the kids.