Oksana -- Strollin' While Fate Hangs in the Balance

1/20/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was as cool as a Russian cucumber last night ... pushing baby Lucia through LAX ... while the L.A. County D.A. prepares to decide her fate.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

While Oksana swung by the airport to drop off her mother -- the D.A. is waiting to get the extortion case from the Sheriff. If the D.A. decides to prosecute Oksana, the case against Mel will probably fall apart.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

janet

C'mon, This is the same what ever you call that, sweater? The same size sunglasses, only it doesn't have the logo on the frames this time. Must be I'm the so broke photo.

Ox, trying to look maternal, Ox wheeling a baby carriage, only for the photo's. It'a still so fake.

Don't worry...Sarcasum, $20,000.00, per month. Ox needs to look maternal. Like it's not about money.

Confused

Could Mama's Visa be running out? She has been over here a good year hasn't she? I can't remember.

fuddyduddy

Hey Fuddy, help me out here - - if Mama G cannot be called as a witness for trial, does this also mean that her depo/declaration cannot be used, because Mel's attorneys can't cross-examine/impeach her? Don't remember, getting old - er. lol

Posted at 7:41 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by realist
Hi there, Realist!

You remembered correctly--the witness who gave testimony has to be able to be called for direct examination and cross examination and re-direct. If she's not in the radius of a subpoena to be served and called as a witness, then you don't get the testimony of that witness.

My thoughts--Mama OG is getting older, she may get flustered on the witness stand, gets her stories turned around, and therefore, is not a good witness. Mel's team would slice and dice her on the stand. Horotwitz & Co. strategy--get her the hell out of Dodge!

Tellthetruth59

The day after she served Mel with a TRO, she was out at Ralph's shopping. She was in full make-up, and light blue pointy pumps with a see-through tunic top on, and smiling for the cameras. I don't think I ever saw the light blue pumps again! It's like she is trying to make herself look like she has to wear the same things over and over.

(BTW, those pictures of her at Ralph's early on are on ROL, you have to search for them though. I'm also surprised that her license plate number wasn't fogged out in one of the photos I found. Let's see how long it takes for her to lose the Espadrilles and have her license plate number fogged out! LOL)

Posted at 7:53 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by fuddyduddy
-------------------

Don't let those espadrilles fool you. Some can cost upwards of $300. No offense to whoever picked out or designed that hideous baby blanket. I've seen it practically every photo of the baby. Looks like she has one blanket but that's what happens when you are funneling all your money into off shore accounts.

Tellthetruth59

Look at the name at the corner of the photo. Xposure. Moussemaker? Did you take that pic?

diogenes

I have to agree with all the points made on story. Grandma is on the run. I do not know if I am just use to the old glasses, but not liking the new ones. I would like to see her eyes to see if she has enough sense to be worried. Love the baby's boots but can not tell if Lucia is happy about the outing. Photo op, for sure.

Confused

Posted at 8:11 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

Whoa!! What is she up to now??

M. Gabriel

Ludmilla already gave her testimony that Oksana is a good and innocent girl! Mel impregnated her with his crazy eyes and saliva while he was emotionally raping her! Oh wait, I'm confused, while he was beating her during sex. Oh wait, it was an immaculate interception. While he was having a rear love with her. Oh wait... I'm still confused!

TMZgossip

Sunglasses at night--weird.

Posted at 7:28 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by fuddyduddy
---------------

Photographer at the airport at night - weird too. No accidents there.

Posted at 7:36 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
...

when you know that you are going to be semi-blinded by flash bulbs, having sunglasses seems pretty smart.

as for the paps @ LAX -- thats standard fare

or for ttt59 and her Team LUNATIC conspiracy theories -- Oxy listened to TMZ live yesterday and heard Harvey tell Joan and Melissa that TMZ would 'see them at the airport' (or words to that effect) when they returned to LA Wed night. With that in mind, Oxy quickly booked grandOxy on a fake trip just for the potential photo op.

GEL

@TLC ("What if Mel get assault charge and Ox get extortion charge. I am thinking Mel will get some kind of assault charge.") They've already stated that if Oinksana is charged with extortion that's going to kill her credibility in regards to the domestic violence case and those charges would likely disappear against Mel, her lack of credibility would essentially kill her case against him.

middleagedcrazy

Well to be catty, I thought the shorter hair extensions (out to dinner with Horowitz) looked much better. Glasses, bleah. If it for eye protection from flashes -- why not the baby as well?

Tee hee

Karls

Posted at 8:19 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by M. Gabriel

Hahaha thanks for the laugh x

Tellthetruth59

as for the paps @ LAX -- thats standard fare

Posted at 8:21 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by TMZgossip
--------------------

TMZG, I had no idea men could queef to the tune of "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night." Live and learn.

Semi blinded by flash bulbs? Because Ox is such a huge celeb? Where are her bodyguards? A woman of her notoriety needs $13K/month (was it) worth. Maybe she thought the new sunglasses were a disguise.

middleagedcrazy

@ Midwesterner -- just saw the dress designed for the 6ft blonde! What a hoot.

By the way, nobody has been able to find that particular calendar.

Dead or nonexistent witnesses, disappearing modeling photos, unsubstantiated claims all over the place -- a day in the life of Fauxana.

Tee hee

kidstoday

Come on LA DA, do something right and charge this gold digger with extortion. If he doesn't, then I'll know somebody was bought off. Looking at everything she's said and done, I can't believe she hasn't been charged yet, and for more than just extortion....trash!