Snooki and Jwoww Pilot

The Empire Grows

1/20/2011 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and Jwoww from "Jersey Shore" fame are shooting a pilot this weekend for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off show ... TMZ has learned.

0120-snooki-jwow-ex-tmz-01
Sources connected with the production tell us ... the pilot will be shot in Long Island over the weekend.  There's no special hook -- it's just Jwoww and Snooki being themselves.

What's really interesting .... MTV wants a pilot.  Considering "Jersey Shore"  beat "Grey's Anatomy" in the ratings -- plus the fact you kinda know who these chicks are -- a pilot would seem unnecessary.

A word of caution -- Dina Lohan lives near the shoot, so hide the cameras!

tiv

Oh god get these people off the Tv never would they beat greys i would never watch these people has Americans gone nuts wow sucks these people

Me

These two can't carry a show. All Snooki does is grunt and JWow is no different then Sammi. She is always serious and boring.

If anyone has their own show it needs to be the guys. They are the ones that are funny and entertaining to watch.

crabbygirl81

I'm not at all surprised if it beat Grey's in ratings - that show jumped the shark at least 3 seasons ago. I can't wait until GA goes off the air, it sucks.

And heck yeah - I'd watch a show that just had Snooki and Jwoww on it. The other people on the show are really boring.

tink981

The thing that bugs me about these bozo's are their stupid names. Snooki and Jwoww??? They sound like pet names or prostitutes. Don't even get me started on "The Situation"... WTF????

MissAnn

I watched Jersey Shore at first because it was like watching a skank side show and I couldn't believe how trashy these people are.These tricks don't need their own show. The whole Jersey whore thing is played out. It's a show for a bunch of narcissist nobodies.

Michele

enough of the ****ing stupid ass show how much more do you think we can take.

ME

I dont blame these TALENTLESS people for cashing in for acting like fools. All the thanks goes to all you IDIOTS who watch the garbage show on mtv.(you know who you are.)

Posted at 11:30 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by ME

People shouldnt be so harsh. I LOVE jersey shore so does that make me trashy? NO. They are actresses. i mean they r getting paid to drink and sleep around and look like fools. who knows if they really do it with anyone on the show. Don't hate. If you don't like them don't watch the show. I would watch the snooki and J-woww show lol

Posted at 11:32 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Angel

THE DUMBING DOWNFALL OF AMERICA!!! NO WONDER CHINA IS KICKING OUR BUTTS!!!

Linda

How about Snoooookie taking a bath with real soap? Fugliest thing I have seen lately.

Linda

Just show them killing each other. That would be a great show.

Ron

I don't own a t.v. so only see this show when I'm traveling and in a hotel or something. I've seen a few episodes and if you've seen one you've seen them all - people get drunk, people try to get some action, people get in a fight.

We didn't really need a 2nd season of this trash; we definitely don't need a spinoff.

I understand many viewers are probably in high school or college, but I don't understand who else is watching this. If you've been to college you seen the show - dumb people getting too drunk and doing stupid things. Do so many people really have such boring lives that they want to watch this?

Then again, I don't really watch t.v. so...

stumpy

Snooki is not going to age well. It will be interesting to see what she looks like at 40.

Posted at 11:20 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by MP
======================================
I hope she isn't on tv or news of any sort at 40

Bob

What will they call it? The Oink Show?

sherri

God, MTV are you truly without morals?? By continuing to enable shows like this and bringing these two skank/drunks into the lives of teenagers what kind of message are you sending? These two are not role models and neither is Jersey Shore! Kids watch these drunks and whores and think this is ok to act like this.
What's wrong with you!!!!!!!

sherri

Snookie is so fugly! I think she might have been in a car accident or maybe its a birth defect but she has no chin, her face looks deformed. By constantly publishing her picture shows you are just making fun of her and her disability. She has enough disabilities as it is, being a drunk and a whore.

Joe