Zsa Zsa's Mansion for Sale -- Inside Look!

1/21/2011 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The home once owned by Elvis Presley -- and currently by Zsa Zsa Gabor and Prince Frederic von Anhalt -- is about to hit the market and Prince is giving us a "Cribs" style tour of the sick Bel Air mansion.

Zsa Zsa Gabor Mansion For Sale
As we previously reported Zsa Zsa and Prince have finally decided to sell the 8,000 square foot pad because they feel it's become, "too much of a headache."

Zsa Zsa Gabor MansionCheck out the video to see Prince's tour of the mansion and get a glimpse of old Hollywood -- including the time Frank Sinatra and Queen Elizabeth partied in the house... at the same time!!

Sad sad

Love it.

JLS

A grand old Hollywood mansion. Very Zsa Zsa indeed.

He's very nice to allow us to see it.

I wish both of them a peaceful life full of better health.

E

Place looks old and dreary. Just perfect for old people who stay home and watch Days of Our Lives all day.

They should put her leg on the floor in the hallway and open it up for tours.

Gracie

What about her daughter?????????? Does she have any say about the sale?

ck

That place really costs an arm and a leg. Well, a leg at least.

james

Look past the cheesy finishings and the house looks well-crafted. The crown molding, doors and floors are something you dont see a lot of in homes these days. If someone buys the house, I hope they dont rip all that out and put brushed metal and recessed lighting everywhere.

acorn

Hmm, her leg just got cut off, she's about to croak, and I just found out the will makes things bad for me. Time to sell the this m--f-- house and pocket some CASH!!

acorn

What is with the track suit, cigar and hunking gold watch and being in every photo? He looks like a combination of a dirty old man and a used car salesman. I bet the realtor is going to love working with him. Can someone report this to LA elder abuse agency? Clearly, he is doing it to get the cash for himself. The police or district attorney should ask to see do***ents, wills, trusts, etc. to see if he has the right to do this.

Nancy

Looks like what I imagine the inside of a tacky old brothel looks like. . . .

BitterKittens

A photo of her hospital bed? Really??? Seriously? Google 'stoopid housewives' for great HWs stuff...

Dayna

It looks depressing and like a museum. Like there is no life in the house.I wouldn't want it even if you gave it to me.

en Todo Momento!!

well mr prince needs to visit a real estate marketing class and do some better 'up-talking' of the house if he wants to sell it for the top price. a lil more excitement please!!!! bore.

MP

It looks very "Old Hollywood." I don't think the picture of Ms. Gabor's hospital style bed was necessary. Best wishes to them.

stumpy

Its a lot cheaper to buy something that
is handicap assessable than to renovate a
whole house also renovations could take months
that she may not have or he may not want her staying in a rehabilitation facillity or nursing home longer
than she needs to

oleman

What a disgusting piece of trash he is...did you catch "welcome to my home", its not his, its zsa zsa's, he is nothing but an old ***, that married a tired sex symbol from the 50's.

I think I read somewhere that he bought his "title", and his vineyards.....does he have any money, or is it all her's?

The Family should be stepping in sometime soon....Zsa Zsa might wanta go home, sometime.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments