« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Denies Involvement in Shooting

1/22/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star The Great Khali has been linked to a shooting in India that happened on Friday -- but the 7 foot superstar tells TMZ he had nothing to do with it.

0122_The_Great_Khali_GETTY_EXD
According to varying reports, a bodyguard working for Khali allegedly fired shots into a crowd and reportedly injured three people (other reports say only one person was injured).

But Khali tells us, "I am deeply saddened to hear of this incident and am disappointed it has been incorrectly reported that I was involved.  I had left my friend's house a half an hour before the reported shooting took place and did not have any bodyguards with me. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were injured."

In addition to his wrestling career, Khali had small parts in "The Longest Yard," "Get Smart," and "MacGruber."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

snazzygal

why the heck does this guy need a bodyguard? his face is scary enough...looks like jay leno after a beat-down.

Ruddiger

Anyone else remember Mac Tonite from the '80s McDonalds ads? The resemblance is startling...

Jamaican Boo

Making Roger Ebert envious as heck.

Dave

I think he's hiding something in his chin

bill

they were probably injured LESS with a gun than they would have by that CHIN...thank GOD he didn't fire on the crowd with Khali's FACE there would have been NO SURVIVORS...Khali walks into a stable a HORSE ask...Why the LONG FACE?

bill

SORRY...Sarah Jessica Parker,you now have the SECOND longest face on tv...its OFFICAL...the bar has been raised

sugarbee

Looks like he went in for a chin implant and they accidentally put a hip in there!

Andie

Looks like some kind of a monster in a horror film!

emma

You know if a lot of you out there has things wrong with you, don't judge everyone by their looks, i have found out is is not alway the cace take a second look at your self. I think he is telling the truth about what happen, people like a lot of you jumps jump to fast on judgeing people before you know all the facts

KAREN

That's what steroids will get you......lovely chin.

steve

lol he's over 7 feet tall 270 pounds why he doesn't need anyone too protect him

dsw

He has a whole lot of dome there. I would have a bad attitude if I looked like that.

reenypie77

He looks like a jacked up Indian Heman...tore up from the floor up (or should I say chin)..eh poor guy. I bet the girls love it though. I wouldn't personally but just sayin there are some out there that would!!!

Rose

I logged in just to read the comments here _ I am not disappointed - you all are just MEAN and very funny! LOL

ANONYMOUZ

what ppl do just 2 **** another ppl and make them loose their jobs
Khali 7ft tall doesnt need a bodyguard i mean if u stab him he wont feal eat unless it in the heart or his head like a "head shot"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments