Stallone's BADASS Custom Truck Sells for $132K

1/24/2011 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's SICK 1955 custom-built truck that he drove in "The Expendables" just went to the highest bidder at an AWESOME celebrity car auction in Arizona this weekend for $132k ... TMZ has learned.

0124_cool_cars_launch_EX

According to the Barrett-Jackson auction company, the truck -- which was custom built by the guys at "West Coast Customs" -- had all sorts of badass features including a new Ford 347cid Edelbrock engine and awesome race seats.

But the craziest part about the truck -- it comes with "hidden compartments to hold movie weapons."

Stallone's ride wasn't the only AMAZING celebrity automobile on the auction block -- Evel Knievel's famous truck ... Alice Cooper's custom Camaro ... and even a car used by Elvis ... they all sold for big numbers.

0124_cool_cars_launch_v3

Check out the gallery to see how much each ride pulled in.

D

I loved that truck in the movie.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Clearly a man wrote this story. I could swear he was having an orgasm while typing this.

JB

Can anybody explain Brett Michaels 69 Camaro going for $220,000?

I mean they are a classic car, but that price for one seems WAY outa synch for just a nice example, and Brett Michaels name does not really add much or anything to it?

Rusty

I helped build this at WCC and the seat was not made for a migdet.

bring back recent posts

I wonder how many more posters are goin to say the same thing..funny ****..dumbazzes

MattT

That is one amazing truck.

Mike L

Barrett-Jackson is not a "Celebrity Auction". Anybody can consign with them. I've already spoken to them about consigning my Jeep when I sell it.

So many errors in this article. Don't you guys have proofreaders?

Lori

Anyone wondering why Sylvester is dumping his customs?

Maybe a little cash flow problem?

kimd

Do you think if I asked real nice he might buy me a used car for a mere $10,000?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Very badass. Nice & uncluttered with gadgets inside, unlike today's plasticmobiles. Isn't that similar to the truck he rode around in in that movie 'Cobra'? Wonder if he rode around with the mirrored glasses & the toothpick in his mouth LOL!

Cecilia Ma Magdalena Gamboa Mirasol

excellente!!!

en Todo Momento!!

now just imagine the farm it's being put to work on!!! amazing!!

Chia

A. Sly must have a very small straw (I watched the show tonight).

B. Harvey should buy Elvis's car and give it away to me as a TMZ contest (or one of Alan Jackson's cars).

southernbelladonna

That truck is hideous. I would not be caught dead in that thing!

dd