Blair on

'The Facts of Life'

'Memba Her?!

1/25/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Whelchel is best known for playing Blair Warner on the '80s television show "The Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!

0125_welcome_memba_launch

Superman

WOW, she looks the same!! Bravo to my Christian sister!

bill

SECOND

MacGuffin

It's too bad Lisa is a heavy duty Christian.

Takes her hotness level down from a strong 8 to a week 5.

You'd have to put up with all that evangelizing. Jesus this. Jesus that. Blah, blah, blah.

Scary Ann

She's probably mortified that this wound up on TMZ. Just looking at her picture shows how remorseful she is. I'm glad the organization which she represents is supporting her. I think it shows a lot of class to say she's mortified and sorry. Hopefully this will be a learning experience and it won't happen again. I have to wonder about the roommate/friend. Looks like she was booked with a fancy dress on. So she attended a formal event and drank too much. Geez, I've never heard of that happening before! What kind of friend calls the cops?

THIN LIZZY

Dude, she is the nicest woman you will ever meet. She doesn't force her values down your throat, and is very down to earth. I know she used to live in Northridge, don't know if she moved or not. I met her a few times when I used to work at Target, she lived right around the corner from the store. That was in the late 80's.

Truth

OH CRAP, SHE'S THICK NOW BUT THEN AGAIN SHE WAS NEVER A THIN HOT MODEL CHIC EVEN ON FACTS OF LIFE. THAT FOTO DOESNT TELL THE TRUTH. MOST FACE PICS DONT. THAT PIC CAME FROM HER FACEBOOK PROFILE FOTO. THERE ARE OTHER RECENT FOTOS ALSO ON HER FACEBOOK. SHE AINT ALL THAT. JUST LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER MIDDLE AGED CHIC. LOOK AT THE ONE TAKEN WITH MELISSA GILBERT IN 2009 - OUCH!! BOTH ARE XTREME MAKEOVER CANDIDATES, NEXT.

Anonymous

Yes I remember Lisa Whelchel from the 1977-78 Mickey Mouse Club and from The Facts of Life. I met Lisa Whelchel at Borders,Books,Music,Movies and more near the mall near my condo in Los Angeles before I lived in my condo when I live in an apartment back in 2001 in Los Angeles. From George William Gockel.

bob watford

Blair looks extremely hot and has aged very well. NICE.

quax

Blair looks amazing! How does Jo look? I liked her better!

Tracee

I met her during a book signing and she was really sweet to everybody!! Why must some of you be so nasty ??