Jimmy Buffett's

Frightening Fall

Caught on Tape

1/26/2011 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy Buffett plummeted off the stage in Australia last night and crashed HARD into the concrete floor -- and the devastating accident was all captured on tape ... and obtained by TMZ.

videos
The footage shows Buffett casually strolling towards the front of the stage when he clearly misjudges the end ... and literally steps off the edge.

Moments after Buffett hit the ground, security rushed to the singer's aid.

As we first reported, Jimmy appeared to be knocked unconscious for 10-15 minutes after the fall -- and suffered a nasty gash on his head. Jimmy was taken to St. Vincent's Hospital in Sydney and is in stable condition.

UPDATE: According to Buffett's website he is "doing well and will be released tomorrow."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

shrimperdan

My heart dropped when I heard about Jimmy's fall and I am glad to hear that he has been released from the hospital.
As for all the nasty comments posted, the nastiness of people on the internet never ceases to amaze me. I will continue to see Jimmy in concert until the day he hangs up his flip flops.

cod'10

Looks like one to many margaritavilles. He can join cutler on the too injured to play list.

dontlooknow

Well what the heel do you expect when you're blowin out a flip flop everytime you step on a pop top?

Tony

LMFAO...hilarious

Torpedo Joe

Why some of you nerds allowed to access the Internet and post
ridiculous comments is beyond me. Just stick to your one hit wonders and MTV
testosterone geek crap.

tailpipe

never spilled a drop either

rob

what a bunch of f**kin losers....keep your smart-ass comments to yourself, and look at some other video. keep in mind-joe paterno, jimmy buffett and jesus christ all celebrate their birthdays within 4 days of each other....fins up!!

skip

Jimmys a great guy who has made me laugh thru the good and bad times for over 30 yrs.Lets ALL wish him the best and knock off the childish 'Drug' jokes.If the light did'nt blind him maybe he had just checked out some of his Prices at the local Margaritaville Store.I 'Think' its called 'sticker shock' !! All B S aside I wish him a speedy recovery and I can't wait to hear what really happened in his new song. GO JB

roger rocks!

you people are clueless....never been to a show before. Get some class and an education. posts like yours make others feel sorry for you. Not a bad thing...for you.

James Borella

Thank you MH.The man has paid his dues.Show respect or what goes around......

James Borella

Thank you MH.The man has paid his dues.Show respect or what goes around......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6