Oprah's Sister -- My Old Wisconsin Home

1/26/2011 9:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This house in Wisconsin belongs to Oprah Winfrey's half-sister ... TMZ has learned -- but now that O knows she exists, it probably won't be Oprah's sister's house for long!!

0126_oprah_sister_house_picture_no_WM_v2

O's half-sis Patricia -- who just met Winfrey for the first time back in November -- lives in this 1,070 sq. foot house in Milwaukee ... that includes 4 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom.

0126_oprah_sister

According to Zillow.com -- the estimated value of the house is somewhere around $55,500 ... which Oprah could probably find in her couch cushions.

So we gotta ask ...

countrygirl101

ive heard that o published this story on her show for ratings and money..i dont think so. o will fix her up with what she wants and needs but o isnt going to take her 1/2 sister for granted and vice versa....not for ratings and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanci

oprah gonna help out patricia because she didnt go to the media and try to make the sister issue a publicity thing, she kept it quiet and professional and oprah will definitely appreciate patricia for doing that. The mother is a devil though because although she knew she had a child she gave away, how could she sleep at night all these years and not knowing what is happening to her child. Even when the child tried to contact her, she kept denying she was the mother, what a cold hearted woman. I couldnt even sit in the same room as her if my own mother had done that to me. Patricia never got a mother's love, or hands to care and love her and make her safe while she was growing up, she have to be a good person to care for her no good mother now she is ill.

Datruth

Her sister seems to be a proud church woman she probably won't even accept gifts from oprah

annette

A new walking buddy!

Ms.Kelly1

TO TMZ, WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE VALUE OF HER HOME. I THINK THAT PAT 4 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM HOUSE IS WORTH MORE THAN $55,500 PENDING ON WHERE IT'S LOCATED....?DOES ANYONE IN MILWAUKEE KNOW THE LOCATION? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. IN THIS TOUGH ECONOMY DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOMELESS AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE....COME ON PEOPLE LET'S GET ARE PRIORITY STRAIGHT!!!!![PLEASE BE NICE]

Michelle

I don't think her sister is looking for a hand out. She is doing just fine by herself. All you people that think everyone is looking for a handout need to regroup and realize what is really important in someone's life. Family is more important than money. Money doesn't buy hapiness. She seems to have a well rounded family. And she was never looking to sell her story. Just wanted to bring herself full circle. Good for her. At least she found the rest of her family.

celeste itchon

im happpy for you oprah... hi hope you could help me in donating your used clothes to me. Im from manola philippines your used clothes will be of great help. my address is 3930 araro st.palanan , makati philippies .Im just asking ur blothes ur not using before you lose weight its the big ones before,,thanks oprah

Keshia

I think her house is perfectly fine... It's about the connection not the money. Although if she was in foreclosure or something, it's nice to have Big Sis to have your back. JusSayn!

Gerd Rein

How can anyone still believe that Oprah is doing anything other than trying to stay on top of show business. No matter who she exploits. To me she is the phoniest person I have seen on television and at 68 I have seen many.

fran

do you really think Oprah would let anyone take a pic of her sister's house, and her sister still in it..I dont think so..I would say she has moved before that info was out...Yes, Oprah is a big phoney , I have never watched her show , only what I see on the news or mags...and of course she doesnt give away cars with her own money, or anything else for that matter, or with her heart. I have never heard of anyone thats had so many "surprises " in ones's life or so many disasters happen to them ..ever notice if one of her guests has had it Oprah has too. Phoney

KendallH

It's unfortunate that so many of you choose to think the worse of people. It's also likely that you're very unhappy beings. I, along with many others, are very happy for Miss Winfrey and Patricia. What I like best is that Patricia and her children did not run to the media and that Miss Winfrey was able to use her show, which she owns, to tell the story in their way.

If it was all about ratings, the show would have aired in February - when it matter most. The problem is the typical demographic of TMZ readers can't appreicate a Black woman with that much power and humility - not to mention money. Clearly, it's not about money for either sister!

tonnibell

You GO Patricia!!!! You have Oprah on your side now. Pull the family together and get on with life. We've heard enough. There are families all over the US that have relatives they cant fine or dont knw about. Not just O's family!

Krinklekut

She will not squeeze a penny out for her family. Why would this be an exception? This is Queen,Savior Ophra after all. If there's a 'ratings boost' involved -- she'll pony up a few bucks. Ophra is a 'classic' user, per her upbringing.... she lives not on TV, but in it.

lucky

Dann, you are just hating, and evidently if ratings is what she is looking for, she found it in you! Thanks for supporting Oprah, you have made her show 25 years strong!!!!

JUSTME

A few yrs. back I had a similar experience & found out that I had a 1/2 sister. She turned out to be so hateful & did not want to meet me. Oprah & her "new sister Patricia" are both so sweet. I wish either one of them could be my sister instead. I am just like Oprah & can't talk about emotional subjects w/out crying. I do think their mother is a "witch" however. I just wish them the best of luck getting to know each other.