« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On

1/26/2011 3:33 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Michael Jackson's eldest kid Prince Michael Jackson got the royal treatment at last night's Lakers game in L.A.

media_removed_tmz

Everyone from George Lopez and Khloe Kardashian to Ron Artest made sure they greeted the 13-year-old and his uncle Jackie Jackson.

Not bad.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

XxThisisitxX

HATERS SHUT THE **** UP! PRINCE IS MICHAEL'S SON! JUST BECAUSE ITS MJ DIDNT MEAN HE COULDNT HAVE KIDS JUST LIKE EVEYONE ELSE! EVEN IF PRINCE WASNT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED , MJ RAISED HIM SO HE IS THE FATHER!!!!!!!!

Michael C, Teniente

Once, I seen a photo of the little Jackson girl, Paris. Take a good look at her features. Her face looks just like the Jackson women.

mike t.

Bubbles The Chimp

LOL!!! MJ's 'biological' kids? Yeah right... and Tarzan's parents were really apes.

ItzAmi

Honestly .. a lot of you need to either go back to school . stay in school and learn not to use foul language and your grammar is just awful .. as is Mike's at TMZ and he went to college .. but did not learn grammar .

I really hate HARVEY for his RAG posts .. a Lawyer .. would not want him for my lawyer, should I ever need one and I never shall ..

Leave those lovely children ALONE .. YOU, too, Harvey!

annie

Posted at 11:53 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by Bubbles The Chimp

LOL. Bubbles you would know more than anyone else that Wacko bought those white kids so he could have playmates. He tried to pull the same cr@p with you, pretending to be your real father, when everyone with eyes can see he was gay and never went near a woman. Those white kids are not his, never will be, neither is the Latino one he bought.

Bubbles The Chimp

It is good to see George Lopez enjoying life with an undeserved kidney.

Lori

Oh COME ON...if that face doesn't SCREAM Arnie Klein DNA then I'll eat my HAT.

Look at the post of the bankrupt Arnie...and then back to that kids face...

There is not ONE OUNCE of Jackson blood in that boy...it's the COW who was Arnies nurse and ARNIE who are the parents of that boy.

PERIOD...end of story

Daphne

OhWell you really need to get out from your parents basement once in a while and get away from the computer. This is the reason why you are usually the first 5 posters to EVERY MJ story.

child services needs to pay you a visit because you can not be taking care of a child when you are sitting in front of the computer waiting for TMZ to print the next MJ story.

Posted at 11:11 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by And thats the truth

OW, there must be a better way to get attention. Have some dignity, P L E A S E.

Bubbles The Chimp

#78 Annie: You are right. I thought he was my real daddy until I found out he did not like to wank every minute like us chimps and couldn't climb trees very well. THE IMPOSTER!!!

But at least the guy taught me how to moonwalk and how to talk after giving me vocal chords. :P

Lori

You jackasses. Those kids were proven to be Michael's BIOLOGICAL children. Dumb asses how dare you insult him, and another thing, like his dad, Prince Michael also has vitiligo.
========================================================
YOU MY FRIEND ARE TRULY DELUSIONAL!

Those children are in NO WAY...shape or form the biological children of Jackson...bet Arnie will be stepping up now that he's BROKE and demanding HIS CHILDREN BACK.
Sheesh...pull your head out.

Lee lee

It's horrible the way you people are picking on a kid. Remember we live in america people and guess what they are Michaels kids. Wow isn't if funny how Brad, and Angie, and Sandra Bulluck, tom cruise all have adopted kids from other countries but nothing is sad about them but because it's MJ everyone has a comment they are his kids so grow up he was a good dad and he never did anything to any or you people who make your comments about him. We have to stop the hate and bullying and people like you will never let it happen. GROW THE HELL UP FOR GOD SAKES. Leave the children alone they have done nothing to you

Posted at 11:46 AM on Jan 26, 2011 by candie
====================================================

Well said candie

I usually just move on and don't bother reading the posts about the kids....for obvious reasons!!

However, you are right. I never seen a parent , or the children they raised under so much scrutiny regarding DNA, or lack thereof.

So many celebs have adopted or raised non bio children, Hugh Jackman, Madonna. Tom and Nicole have adopted children,Nicole Kidman and keith Urban just used a surrogate and I don't see the beat up over that.

I'm not trying to imply that they aren't Michaels bio children.
Frankly I don't care, it isn't any of my business.

Most men father a child ( thats the easy part ), But it takes a REAL MAN to be a dad!!!!

Get a grip you idiots.

Prince Jackson

I'm Prince Jackson and i've been hurt by all the lies spreading on this site. Michael Jackson is my real father, whether you like it or not.

I will not come back again, thank you,

Bye.

Bubbles The Chimp

#84: You get to see me moonwalk in my cage for that post. Enjoy. :P

JLa

Ohwell learning to type over others comment. Your low life s*** that likes to talk **** about little kids. I feel bad for you!!
I said this :
Biological or not biological end of story that is Michael Jackson's son end of story !!