'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- Strung Out Over Amber

1/27/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley may finally have struck a chord with Amber Portwood -- because we're told, she totally melted when she saw this acoustic guitar video he made for her.

0222_gary_shirly_infdailycom

We're told Gary recorded his take on Lonestar's "Amazed" last week -- the pseudo-couple's "song" -- less than a month after a judge ordered Amber to stay the hell away from him and their child ... for beating the crap out of Gary on TV.

Here's the thing -- HE'S NOT THAT BAD, right? Anyone ..? Amber ...?

As far as we know, the court order is still in place.

documented_as_puzzling

dont no what this but seems to be so tmz

spinner25

He's either addicted to the drama or has been told he's useless by Amber so many times that he truly does believe that Amber is the only woman who will ever want him.

Either way, I feel so sorry for their little girl. It's horrible that she's caught in the middle of all of this.

Brian

I am stunned that you give this nobody so much coverage on your website. You guys really know how to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to finding "news".

CrisDizzle

AHAHAHAH... WHAT A TOOL!

pragmatist

oh ****! he's got some talent!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

you'll not be going to hollywood big boy....

radicalred

Please TMZ -- no more about this tub-o-lard and his s***-of-the-earth baby mama.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Michael

Please, castrate this moron and the stupid fugly abuser girl so they can't do this damage to anymore kids!

This guy just doesn't get it. He really thinks things are going to be fine and him and the fugly one will be together! He is an idiot!!

I hope the judge goes after both of them for breaking the no contact order!! PLEASE JUDGE GROW A PAIR AND DO SOMETHING TO THEM!!!

Lyna

He has a really good voice. It's television and it's meant to show the drama. Although I don't condone her actions, it's their lives and we can't control it. I love his version of this song though, I'm officially addicted <3

Nicole

what a tool , apparently he likes getting beat or he'd move on not only for his sake but for his child's sake as well

AyeJay

Wait, wasn't he like not even a month ago bashing on the girl? Makeup your f--king mind larda--!

noneofyourbusiness

Bless his heart. All he wants to have is his family together and it's just not working out. I feel bad for the guy.

Pixxy

I think he is a good guy with a big heart and the inability to duck fast enough from her blows...lol..He wants his family to stay together and for sucha a young guy I find that to be commendable. She is a b&^%*. Good luck to ya dude...Move on!!!

Bob

Those two deserve each other - BUT sterilize them first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherms

I feel so sad for him. He wants so badly to make this work. I wish Amber would just get her stuff together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments