Mel Gibson -- Someone Stole My Beaver!

1/28/2011 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's mailbox was broken into Wednesday ... and cops are now on the hunt for a beaver.

Mel Gibson Beaver Stolen

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Summit Entertainment -- which is distributing Mel's upcoming movie, "The Beaver" -- gave Mel the final cut of the movie on DVD.  Mel screened it at his home, and at 10:45 AM put the DVD in his mailbox so a courier could pick it up and return it to Summit.

We're told the courier showed up at 2:30 PM Wednesday, and the DVD was missing.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is now on the case.  But here's the sad part -- It's being investigated as a petty theft.

But don't worry Mel -- it's petty theft because of the value of the DVD.  We're sure the movie is awesome.

fuddyduddy

....still waiting for my snow...

y'all prayed along with me for it, right???

Posted at 11:36 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
________________________________________________________________

LOL, HarlotO'Hara! I tried to talk my son into sending some to you, but he wouldn't hear of it! Selfish little rascal wants to keep it for himself to play in! hmpf

HarlotO'Hara

fuddy...i know you taught him how to share!!!

where's he live...tell him i'm coming over. i'll clean his house too if he'll just share.

KM

M. Gabriel

SORRY Hon...I was speaking about Halle Berry's ex....not you...he is apparently a borderline racist....

fuddyduddy

The sun is so bright here, and with the snow it's reflecting a lot of brightness -- I may have to pull an Oksana here and chat in my Jackie-O shades!! LOL

champix_o

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you read Vanity Fair magazine, I've been a subscriber for a few years. This morning I heard about an upcoming article about Mel, entitled "The Rude Warrior", just by the title it sounds biased. I'm disappointed in Vanity Fair for engaging in the smear campaign if that's what they're doing.
The article is part of the "Hollywood Issue". If it turns out to be negative I'm going to write a letter to the editor to complain.

I can't wait until Oksana is charged and the real story comes out !

Posted at 8:50 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by Stacy
------------------------------------------------------

Stacy, thank you for the VF editor link – hope it will be useful to many ;-)
I also am a long time VF reader. Actually since even before they had an English edition and in London one could only get a US copy, only in ONE place:) - in a tiny newsagents com tabac outlet on the ground floor of the Carlton Hotel/Casino!
I am going to write to VF regardless of what I might read in the full article once the issue hits the UK n-stands.
I can’t believe that such an old magazine would put it in print hearsay, a story that even to the most imbecile mind doesn’t ring true and, quite frankly, is pathetic. Can you imagine ANY policeman to be stupid enough to want to kill a VERY well known celebrity for being drunk or mouthy – an utterly ridiculous idea!!!!!!!! Not to mention, a year + into the saga it wasn't mention by anyone .. until now

VF Editor was obviously aware that the snippet was going to make headlines around the world – how cheap and hypocritical of them to go ahead while having a claim to be a serious, deep searching mag that has STANDARDS! Makes me mad )) STFU!

poirot

from ROL

EXCLUSIVE: Oksana's Former Bodyguard Completes Tell-All BookEXCLUSIVE: Oksana's Former Bodyguard Completes Tell-All Book
Posted on Feb 03, 2011 @ 12:51PM print it send it
Pacific Coast News / WENNOksana Grigorieva’s former bodyguard, Kristian Herzog has completed a no holds barred tell-all book about his ex-employer and her explosive relationship with Mel Gibson.

Herzog is now hoping he can land a book deal, and is shopping around his rough draft, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

PHOTOS: Mel Gibson In Costa Rica

The convicted criminal, who was once accused of impersonating a police officer, began working with Oksana during a particularly turbulent time in her life - shortly after the January 6th alleged beating that she claims she suffered at the hands of Gibson.

A source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com: "Kristian thinks there is a big market for a book, and he thinks he is the one that should spill the beans about Oksana and Mel's explosive relationship.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Cheaters

“Kristian thinks he is a celebrity, and he is trying to do whatever he can to insert himself into this mess. Herzog is adamant that he had an intimate relationship with Oksana," the source said. However, other insiders tell RadarOnline.com that Oksana was never involved with Herzog.

Herzog was formally subpoenaed by Mel's legal team recently. The source says: "The deposition hasn't taken place yet. Herzog can be expected to be grilled by both Oksana and Mel's lawyers. Kristian has changed his story multiple times. Herzog has an ax to grind with Oksana because she fired him when she became aware of his criminal past."

PHOTOS: Mel Gibson's Greatest Movie Roles

Posted at 10:05 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by azlee

TY azlee for posting this info for those of us who dont venture to ROL.

Couple of red flags to ponder:

From reading the article, how does ROL know EXCLUSIVELY KH "has completed" this book? "Who", other than KH, knows he has completed this book? Who would be ROL source for this? Hmmmmmm

If, this EXCLUSIVE info came from KH, wonder why he would choose ROL and not TMZ as he did previously with his other revelation. Hmmmmmm

ROL claims KH began working with OG after Jan 6. Didnt KH claim he became involved with OG in May 2010? Hmmmmmm

Tellthetruth59

Herzog - he finished that book already? I guess he knows the ending lol!

The article in Vanity Fair is long so this may take awhile. I skimmed it quickly and I think it looks factual. That small quote about Death by Cop plays a less than minor part in the entire article. I would recommend people buy this issue because, as I said, the article is rather long and it does have some interesting facts about Gibson, Robyn and Ox.

fuddyduddy

TY azlee for posting this info for those of us who dont venture to ROL.

Couple of red flags to ponder:

Posted at 12:03 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by poirot
________________________________________________________________

Yes -- thank you Azlee for posting the ROL article. :)

Are you suggesting that KH told ROL about the completed book? Think about what you stated for just a moment and with what we know. I, on the other hand, would suggest that this is information directly from Horowitz because KH will be deposed tomorrow and given interviews to media outlets where he may be discussing his book. It could be that those media outlets contacted Horowtiz for a comment about the book. It's clear from the ROL article that ROL is slanted towards OG, as usual. And who's usually behind that slant?

KM

Fuddy

I see I made the list today..Yes I imagine I must have done something and I believe it was when I asked Shirleyholmes to explain why freedom of speach did not seem to pertain to anything Sam may say, I felt Sam was being picked on for stating her mind while SH told other posters they are free to post as they wish.
So in my humble confusion I asked for clarification from SH, which I never got, Well, I imagine I just got it today seeing I am on her update list!
I guess some people only feel good about themselves when they pick on others?

fuddyduddy

Posted at 12:07 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Tellthetruth59

I have a suggestion, Tell. When we are going on 5 or 6 days without a story from TMZ maybe you could pull some of those tidbits out of the article and we could chew on those. ;)

igotfleasfromtmz

Hey azlee how did you fair last night, ONe busted water pipe here. Just back from the famous NOTEL HOTEL after a nice hot shower.

Tellthetruth59

@Fud - sure! I will highlight stuff I think might be interesting to you guys as I read.

fuddyduddy

KM -- I knew you must have pissed Shirley-two-faced-Holmes off! She is very predictable in how she reacts to things that irritate her. She does pick on Sam every chance she gets. No matter what it is that Sam states, Shirley-two-faced-Holmes picks it apart, and now she is doing the same to me. It's very typical that she didn't answer your question. You were challenging her and how dare you challenge Shirley-two-faced-Holmes! She thinks she is above everyone here and freedom of speech only applies to her. I think she must have been a spolied brat who didn't get enough as.s whippings from her parents even though she needed them!

champix_o

@ Shirley Holmes
Posted at 11:13 AM on Feb 3, 2011 by shirleyholmes
--------------------------------------------------------
Holmes, looks like you are in a mood for writing again :)
Pleeeeze, DO sth USEFUL - here is your link to the Editor of VF

Vanity Fair sure could do with your creative comments :)if you follow ..

fuddyduddy

Thanks, Tell! This round has been difficult with no news--ahh!

Previous 15 Comments | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments